- Wow what a great shop. They work really hard on your watch and they really care (as well as being friendly and thoughtful). Had a watch with a difficult problem. A metal band that just fell apart. They spend time talking with Citizen trying to get a replacement and when they failed to help, help me find a replacement band.
They know all kinds of watches. I took in a watch which had a date that was never quite right. They diagnosed it right away. This is the kind of friendly place that we should all hope live a long time. A neat neighborhood too!
- Old world watch shop training the next generation. Love this place.
- Leo is a blend of jewelry handman, artist, and listener. He's fixed and designed many things for me over the years, and doesn't turn up his nose at my tiny jewels. He and his wife and daughter (who run the place together) are friendly and knowledgeable and the opposite of snobby. They also have a bowl of jelly bellies to nibble on while you browse.
- LEO IS AMAZING. He's been running the business for decades and is so knowledgeable and wonderful. Family run awesomeness.
- Essenza is one of Fremont's treasures. They have jewelry, soaps, perfumes, robes, baby clothes & stuffies, and more. It's the near-perfect pre-Valentine's Day stop for men, and Rachel/Wendy/etc will hook you up.
- This is an amazing family-owned watch repair store. They are so knowledgeable about every watch. If you are a die-hard watch geek like me, you don’t WANT the manufacturer to polish it, to replace the dials and hands, or to fix certain things, because it’s more cool the way it is! I love that Tom and Jan at Nesbit’s know so much about watches that they can work on any brand. They are lifesavers and they will do exactly what you want them to do. They are true artists.
- I've known Kim for many years. He will buy old jewelry and he does custom designs. When I got married I chose a setting from a chain store and he was able to get the same setting and saved us 30% from the sales price that the store was selling it for.