- Leo is a blend of jewelry handman, artist, and listener. He's fixed and designed many things for me over the years, and doesn't turn up his nose at my tiny jewels. He and his wife and daughter (who run the place together) are friendly and knowledgeable and the opposite of snobby. They also have a bowl of jelly bellies to nibble on while you browse.
- LEO IS AMAZING. He's been running the business for decades and is so knowledgeable and wonderful. Family run awesomeness.
- Valerie Madison is a local institution and artisan, a great place to buy unique presents. But also her shipping is THE BOMB! I bought earrings for a mentee’s mom and she got them in Long Island 2 days later.
- Black female owned fine jewelry, that is Seattle made using environmentally responsible and ethically sourced and sustainable materials. Their products are stunning.
- Essenza is one of Fremont's treasures. They have jewelry, soaps, perfumes, robes, baby clothes & stuffies, and more. It's the near-perfect pre-Valentine's Day stop for men, and Rachel/Wendy/etc will hook you up.
- A lovely shop with a friendly staff dedicated to a wonderful assortment of thoughtfully curated gifts.
- This is an amazing family-owned watch repair store. They are so knowledgeable about every watch. If you are a die-hard watch geek like me, you don’t WANT the manufacturer to polish it, to replace the dials and hands, or to fix certain things, because it’s more cool the way it is! I love that Tom and Jan at Nesbit’s know so much about watches that they can work on any brand. They are lifesavers and they will do exactly what you want them to do. They are true artists.
- I've known Kim for many years. He will buy old jewelry and he does custom designs. When I got married I chose a setting from a chain store and he was able to get the same setting and saved us 30% from the sales price that the store was selling it for.
Ask for Recommendations
Need help finding the right jeweler? Ask your friends.