- David Berleth did a beautiful job! He took on a massive project of removing structures, old bricks, and lots over overgrowth. He installed a beautiful fountain, new pavers, a new fence, and even oversaw moving the position of the front stairs.
- David Berleth is a great landscape designer and all around good guy. He designed a beautiful front yard for my house, making smart use of existing assets and bringing in new plants and pavers as needed. He also installed a fountain and irrigation system which he’s helped maintain over the years.
- He did my houses front yard and it looks great!
- Recently hired them to plan a large project that includes, construction, landscaping, and engineering. I contacted a dozen landscape architects and decided on them. I'll let you know how it goes.
- I am still very impressed with their designs even months after the work was completed. They planned out a winding stone pathway from the front yard to the garden. Looks mesmerizing, thank you for such a great quote.
- The team from SCJ worked with us to make sure we were happy with the results to my landscape renovation. They designed and created a great birdbath with a masonry setting for the out door fireplace. We could not be happier with the quality service and their pricing.
- Martha is one of the principals at Shapiro Ryan Design and did an amazing job designing the garden we were hoping to create. Front and back, full overhaul complete with stone, walls, turf, and beautiful greenery. Absolute professional, one of my favorite folks to work with.
- Scott is great. He created a landscaping design for me that's served as a kind of roadmap for not only what's possible, but also gets passed along to any contractors that work on my house. He was quick, professional, skilled, and his fee was incredibly reasonable.
Hi - We have a not too residential concrete project - driveway, retaining walls, walkway and stairs at our house in Kirkland. Decorative, but not a...
about 2 months ago
Hi, MH! My friend @LisaH (do you know her?) recommended a landscape architect who helped her with her house in Kirkland -- the company is Juxtapose Design. I just spoke with Carlos there and he does exactly this type of work and has availability right now. Might be a place to start!