- David Berleth did a beautiful job! He took on a massive project of removing structures, old bricks, and lots over overgrowth. He installed a beautiful fountain, new pavers, a new fence, and even oversaw moving the position of the front stairs.
- David Berleth is a great landscape designer and all around good guy. He designed a beautiful front yard for my house, making smart use of existing assets and bringing in new plants and pavers as needed. He also installed a fountain and irrigation system which he’s helped maintain over the years.
- He did my houses front yard and it looks great!
- Recently hired them to plan a large project that includes, construction, landscaping, and engineering. I contacted a dozen landscape architects and decided on them. I'll let you know how it goes.
- I am still very impressed with their designs even months after the work was completed. They planned out a winding stone pathway from the front yard to the garden. Looks mesmerizing, thank you for such a great quote.
- The team from SCJ worked with us to make sure we were happy with the results to my landscape renovation. They designed and created a great birdbath with a masonry setting for the out door fireplace. We could not be happier with the quality service and their pricing.
- Martha is one of the principals at Shapiro Ryan Design and did an amazing job designing the garden we were hoping to create. Front and back, full overhaul complete with stone, walls, turf, and beautiful greenery. Absolute professional, one of my favorite folks to work with.
Hi folks. We are in the unenviable position of having to sue our neighbors for the damage done to our property for their unconstrained bamboo. I've...
about 1 month ago
What's your estimate of the total damage? This sounds like a complete nightmare
@amd / $35-40k yet to go. Similar already spent. When we moved in we found ryzomes in the main pipe to sewer.
That is unbelievable. So frustrating. My guy can probably help with the patio if you know what you want, as long as it doesn't involve pouring concrete. Are you looking for patio design, or just rebuilding the same patio?
Hi - We have a not too residential concrete project - driveway, retaining walls, walkway and stairs at our house in Kirkland. Decorative, but not a...
4 months ago
Hi, MH! My friend @LisaH (do you know her?) recommended a landscape architect who helped her with her house in Kirkland -- the company is Juxtapose Design. I just spoke with Carlos there and he does exactly this type of work and has availability right now. Might be a place to start!