- I wear these around the house or running out to the store. I love my crocs. They are comfortable, durable great when watering my garden, because I don't have to worry about them getting wet. I also wore these at the gym/pool/locker-room. They slip on and off easily.
- Only the best shoes in the world!! They have the best support for tired achy feet! They are my go to post run, when I first wake up, or just because I can shoes.
- I own so many different pairs of crocs. they are non-slip and comfortable and come in so many different styles.
- These are by far the best tennis shoes I've ever owned!! As an event producer I can be on my feet for upwards of 19 hours and need something that won't kill. These are the only ones that I trust for that!
I have two pairs now of the gray but am waiting for the lavender ones to come back in stock...
- My always go to staple for any outfit. They are my favorite kids shoes and my kids have always had a pair in every size since they were babies. They last so long. super comfortable and have so many style options the possibilities are endless.
- these are really comfy and go with just about every outfit!
- Good shoes. Stylish and casual. Heck-ton of colors. Lasts a long time. 11/10.
- These Toms have been the perfect white slip on shoe to have in my wardrobe. They are surprisingly comfortable to wear all day long and I haven't had any blistering with them. I also love how lightweight they are--I always throw them in my backpack to wear after a long day of walking. Easy to wash...
- I’ve tried lots of walking shoes and find myself always going back to Skechers GOwalk Walking shoes. Seriously, I walked all over New York City with my GOwalks and my feet never hurt! They come in so many styles and colors too!
- I use these shoes for my school shoes and they are super comfortable especially for when I have to walk dogs in kennel.
- I love these athletic shoes. I love the looks of them and they are very comfortable and supportive for my high arch.
- I'll put in a plug for Asics. They are the only shoes I wear for walking, working out and tennis. They fit me like a glove!! There are a bunch of styles, one of them will be your dream shoe!
- I am a big Skechers fan. Comfy, and some really nice designs.
- I love Skechers. They provide good arch support, comfort, and a variety of styles and colors! it’s so important to take care of your feet while you are young so you don’t have issues later on in life!
- This is a super durable shoe ideal for off-roading.
- These are by far my favorite pair of casual shoes! Extremely comfortable, easy to slip on, and completely waterproof!!! Like, go step in puddles waterproof. I wear these shoes almost every day and they are great rain or shine. These shoes were also a lifesaver when I was bike commuting to school,...
- I have been addicted to Yellow Box flip flops for now over 10 years. The only flip flops I buy now. They are just the right amount of bling for your feet and the most comfortable flip flops around. I have had some last me 4-5 years with lots of hot summer wearing her in Texas.
- I am very picky about my flip flops and these are lovely.
- We love Keens! We need water shoes every summer because Lake Michigan can have a very rocky bottom. Keens have a tough sole that protect the bottom of your feet. They are also very easy for my kids to get on and off by themselves. Keens are a little more expensive but when I have purchased cheape...
- I have used brooks running shoes now for the last 4 years, and absolutely love them.. after running in these I will never go back to any other shoe. Its honestly as if you are running on cotton. The impact to your knees and ankles virtually is non existent with these things. I would highly recomm...
- These inexpensive Old Navy flip-flops are a mainstay in my travel backpack. I go everywhere with a pair and am ready to recycle them out if need be. I like to wear these in hotel bathrooms, showers, and also you never know when you will need them to go to the pool or to run out and do something q...
- I'll admit it - I don't hike enough in "real life" to merit serious hiking boots. Also, serious hiking boots are big and heavy, antithetical to my packing philosophy. However, I love Keen boots and shoes and I have an older version of these hiking shoes. They've taken me to Sedona, Tibet and Peru...
- Stylish moms will love these eco-friendly sneakers by Veja that are made from organic cotton and recycled plastic bottles. The insole is made from Amazonian rubber, sugar cane, and recycled E.V.A. plastic. Named as "The Most Ethical Sneaker Brand in the World", Veja sneakers are versatile and gre...