- This is my third Apple TV device. It's a fantastic upgrade over the previous version and a must have if you have a 4K TV. We don't have a cable subscription and stream all our entertainment through the Apple TV. We use Hulu for live TV and sports, but there's also several other options available....
- We subscribed in the middle of the pandemic, looking for a streaming service that would satisfy my 9 year old daughter. It turns out this has made everybody in the house happy, including me! We're still not going to the movies, so paying for the new movies seems reasonable if you compare how much...
- one of my favorite streaming apps especially for disney movies!
- I have a subscription based solely on all the new marvel shows coming out. But I have not been disappointed in their selection of movies to watch either.
- We share streaming platforms amongst the family, so this little device has been a godsend! I can cast Xfinity and Amazon Prime to my Smart Tv. An investment every household should make!
- I'm a bit of a luddite when it comes to AV equipment. I don't spend a lot of time in front of the TV, and the idea of investing in a smart TV is distasteful. I don't have cable, though, so when I do watch something I'm streaming from one of a half dozen services. Chromecast was the perfect answer...
- This is so easy to use, I love being able to stream from my phone to my TV
- I've been a regular Apple TV user for years, but the remote and UI are often very frustrating. I recently started using Google TV interface and remote control, and both are so much better!
Important extra buttons on the remote include: tv power, tv input, separate home and back buttons. The remo...
- Amazing little gadget to make smart any dumb TV
- The newly-updated version of Google’s Chromecast is an easy recommendation for anyone looking to get into streaming video (and even cutting the cord.) It includes a remote for the first time, along with the new Google TV software, which aims to recommend content that you’ll like. You can even add...
- We've been through a number of streaming devices in this house, including obscure stuff built into TVs and crappy set top boxes. Roku is the best. It's independent, so all the apps work great and nobody gets special treatment. The software is excellent and easy for all the kids to operate, unlike...
- Soundcloud is the first music app I have used, it pretty much has some of the songs you are looking for that aren't available in Spotify- but if t were songs by other artists (well known or popular artists) then yin have to buy a plan to listen to the songs, including with no ads
- I have been a supporter of Amazons devices for many years now. I have had this for over 2 years and it still amazing. I can speak to my TV via Alexa and control the tv without the use of any other remotes!
- My boys would love to have an iPad, but hey, a Kindle Fire is just as good and I actually prefer it. We just upgraded the boys to the Kindle Fire 10. It has a large screen, Alexa is included, and so many apps and books they can download. It's great for long car rides, sitting in dr offices, and j...
- This thing is AWESOME. So many different apps and channels it’s kind of overwhelming at first. But now I know my way around and I’m addicted. The remote also responds to voice commands from across the room