- Have been banking with First Tech ever since I moved to the US. Online banking is solid and I don't think I've ever paid a single dollar of fee in 10 years. But they really earned my loyalty by coming through, several times, when other institutions let me down - saving the mortgage of my first home when Wells Fargo bailed out on *the day of closing*, providing medallion signature guarantee when I needed it, etc.
The only small thing I wish they'd improve is the savings rates - they are not quite competitive with the best high-yield savings accounts out there.
- They have personal support for startups and are really designed to support the startup community.
- I've been with SVB for about 2 years now. When you use Stripe Atlas to startup your business they get you an SVB account. Their website is amazingly bad for a "silicon valley" bank. Overall they have been solid and have not had any issues with them, but have not used them for anything more than to store money and get a debit card.
- Have set up my company with SVB and enjoy working with Min
- Superior service, sophisticated online tools. Non of the bullshit associated with traditional banks.
- Full portfolio of products that I enjoy including Checking, Savings, Insurance and Investment. Special attention to military families and their needs including remote banking and comprehensive App.