- Solid bank. Good customer service, low costs, fair, and much less evil than the big boys.
- Great banking services for a small business. They pretty much are a no-fee bank.
- I've banked with BECU while living in 12 countries and 4 states. Never had a problem they couldn't resolve immediately. Their app is extremely helpful!
- I would love to not use Chase - but their website is great (now); mortgage, direct deposit and bills are tied to an account that I've had since they were Washington Mutual. Remember that?
- Madison Park! Frank the manager is great!
- I've used many local and national banks in the last 2 years, Chase has what I'd consider the best tech (web + mobile) if that is your primary way of interacting with your bank.
- As an Interior Designer at Elegant Simplicity, I could not recommend a better credit union.
Since 2009 they have taken great care of us + handled all of our questions with the utmost professionalism.
- Verity is within walking distance of my house, is dog friendly, and doesnt have any fees or minimums. Hard to beat
- Love this credit union that gives back to the community. I have business accounts there and they've always been helpful and accessible.
- Superior service, sophisticated online tools. Non of the bullshit associated with traditional banks.
- Full portfolio of products that I enjoy including Checking, Savings, Insurance and Investment. Special attention to military families and their needs including remote banking and comprehensive App.
- They cover all ATM fees, built in connection to brokerage account. Nice bill payer
- Julie Rideout is the manager of several north end Homestreet banks and she always goes above and beyond for her clients. She is a true gem, as is the rest of her teams.
- They have personal support for startups and are really designed to support the startup community.
- Have set up my company with SVB and enjoy working with Min
- Great local bank and still has that "get to know you" branch feel, we use them for our company and are regulars at the Bellevue Branch.
Ask for Recommendations
Need help finding the right bank? Ask your friends.
Find the best products & professionals
with a little help from your friends.