- Have been banking with First Tech ever since I moved to the US. Online banking is solid and I don't think I've ever paid a single dollar of fee in 10 years. But they really earned my loyalty by coming through, several times, when other institutions let me down - saving the mortgage of my first home when Wells Fargo bailed out on *the day of closing*, providing medallion signature guarantee when I needed it, etc.
The only small thing I wish they'd improve is the savings rates - they are not quite competitive with the best high-yield savings accounts out there.
- My small business has banked with Columbia Bank for almost 10 years and I never plan on switching! The bankers have always been helpful, they let me do some banking virtually or they are prepared for me to stop in quickly to sign something on a busy day. I've always appreciated their quick responses to my questions and requests.
- Great local bank and still has that "get to know you" branch feel, we use them for our company and are regulars at the Bellevue Branch.
- They have personal support for startups and are really designed to support the startup community.
- I've been with SVB for about 2 years now. When you use Stripe Atlas to startup your business they get you an SVB account. Their website is amazingly bad for a "silicon valley" bank. Overall they have been solid and have not had any issues with them, but have not used them for anything more than to store money and get a debit card.
- Have set up my company with SVB and enjoy working with Min
- Superior service, sophisticated online tools. Non of the bullshit associated with traditional banks.
- Full portfolio of products that I enjoy including Checking, Savings, Insurance and Investment. Special attention to military families and their needs including remote banking and comprehensive App.