- Great option for try-before-you-buy clothes, or just to mix up your wardrobe without having to actually go shopping (ugh).
- I am a clothing snob. And I. Love. Armoire. What's really astonishing is that they "get" me, they "get" my taste. They serve up items that I actually really like. And the process itself is super easy. You sign up for a monthly membership and give your size and fashion profile. They share several dozen options that fit you, and you pick 4 of them (or more if you get a bigger membership). They mail them to you with a return label and package. You wear the items as much or as little as you'd like. Then you mail them back, and repeat the process with 4 more pieces, etc. If you fall in love with an item of clothing they've sent you, then you can buy it from them. I am a huge fan.
- I used Knack Shops to order some gifts for far-away friends and family. It's an awesome gifting experience, with both flexibility to create your own gifts and lots of pre-made options to choose from. Easy checkout experience, too, which is so important. Great resource to have for the holidays and all year!
- I love Knack for gifting! All of the products they have available are so chic and quality. I got my mom a box for Mother's Day and she absolutely loved it.
- Knackshops.com is absolutely my go to place for any type of gift whether for employees, partners, customers or events. Their team recommends the perfect gift to meet my theme or goals and for every person that has received a Knackshops.com gift they have gushed over how amazing the unboxing experience is just as much as the gift. Jump on this for holiday everyone!!!
Jessica M Shapiro
- Fabulous finds of high-end products. Tons of treasures. I recently bought two bags that look as good as new, but were at a much more reasonable price.
- To say I love the Refind is an understatement. It is a fabulous luxury resale store in the heart of Madison Valley. Some of my favorite pieces are from there and the ladies that work there are always smiling and wonderful. There is never pressure to buy anything. If you are looking for designer shoes or bags, this is your place.
- Absolutely LOVE this place! The best selection of designer consignment! I scored the most awesome Hermès belt from here! These ladies are the best in the biz
- Owned locally by sisters Tara and Sabrina, Queen Anne Dispatch is brimming with great holiday gifts including candles, beauty products, bath salts, gourmet chocolates, toys, games, baby gifts, and more. The best part is that they can help wrap and ship to anywhere in the world, making holiday shopping easy and efficient. While they don't offer online shopping at this time, you can call the store and get shopping support over the phone.
- Queen Anne Dispatch is a magical place where I go to get help shipping a care package to my son and end up with the most awesome pajamas and some soothing CBD lotion. Tara Espinoza and Sabrina Rinderle are merchandising geniuses as well as the glue of our local community.
- Unique swimwear, a great selection of foundations—both practical and not-so-practical, and a number of other fine accessories (jewelry, hosiery, etc.). Both times I've stopped in co-owner Shadia was there to help me with warmth and kindness without being over the top. I highly recommend this local boutique in Madison Valley.
- Modern and alternative fashion, amazing selection of party and performance wear. A welcoming and friendly staff to help you find something for yourself or for a gift for a friend. Great collection of face masks and eye wear to really express yourself.
- Ghost Gallery is a hidden gem that recently relocated to Downtown Seattle's Pacific Place from its Capitol Hill location. They've been a mainstay on the Capitol Hill Art Walk for years with awesome artist exhibitions every month (the Mini Art group show held annually around the holidays invites over 50 local artists each year to create small, affordable works of art that make great gifts). Speaking of gifts, the shop is tastefully curated with all sorts of beautiful things for the home and body, including gothic-inspired handmade jewelry, all sorts of candles, lovely hand-dyed tapestries and scarves, ornamental wall hangings, artisanal greeting cards, and much more. The shop is so inviting and warm, with great musical ambiance, plants galore and lovely Deco-inspired vintage furniture and shelving displaying all the merchandise. Anytime a friend is visiting from out of town, I take them here--they usually don't leave emptyhanded. Laurie, the curator and proprietor of Ghost Gallery is hands down one of the nicest people I have ever met.
- For as long as I can remember, Horseshoe has been a staple in Ballard for those shopping for women's fashion and accessories. They have a great assortment of apparel, accessories, and gifts from brands like BB Dakota, Veronica M, and Prairie Underground (local label!). A few of my faves include the Love Token coats, the Motley Crue sweatshirt, and the Molly Debiak Womxn Amulet.
Post a Question
Need help finding the right boutique? Ask your friends.