- Great option for try-before-you-buy clothes, or just to mix up your wardrobe without having to actually go shopping (ugh).
- I am a clothing snob. And I. Love. Armoire. What's really astonishing is that they "get" me, they "get" my taste. They serve up items that I actually really like. And the process itself is super easy. You sign up for a monthly membership and give your size and fashion profile. They share several dozen options that fit you, and you pick 4 of them (or more if you get a bigger membership). They mail them to you with a return label and package. You wear the items as much or as little as you'd like. Then you mail them back, and repeat the process with 4 more pieces, etc. If you fall in love with an item of clothing they've sent you, then you can buy it from them. I am a huge fan.
- I used Knack Shops to order some gifts for far-away friends and family. It's an awesome gifting experience, with both flexibility to create your own gifts and lots of pre-made options to choose from. Easy checkout experience, too, which is so important. Great resource to have for the holidays and all year!
- Knackshops.com is absolutely my go to place for any type of gift whether for employees, partners, customers or events. Their team recommends the perfect gift to meet my theme or goals and for every person that has received a Knackshops.com gift they have gushed over how amazing the unboxing experience is just as much as the gift. Jump on this for holiday everyone!!!
- I love Knack for gifting! All of the products they have available are so chic and quality. I got my mom a box for Mother's Day and she absolutely loved it.
- I recommend 3rd Place Books. We go to the one in Ravenna or Lake Forest Park. They have a combo of new and used books. They also buy books. The staff is extremely knowledgeable and helpful if you are looking for suggestions. They also will special order anything you need. If they don't have something in one store, they do several transfers weekly from their other stores. They also have really cute curated gifts. It is a local business very much worth supporting!
- Charming local bookstore with a wide selection of new and used books, rare finds, and unique selections, as well as a section of locally-published PNW works.
Maddie Gavigan Martin
- If I could be here all day, I would. It's difficult to visit and not leave with a stack of books. The staff are helpful and will order books for pick-up even if they don't stock it. Nothing better than a coffee treat at the cafe and a stack of fresh books from this local bookstore!
- Owned locally by sisters Tara and Sabrina, Queen Anne Dispatch is brimming with great holiday gifts including candles, beauty products, bath salts, gourmet chocolates, toys, games, baby gifts, and more. The best part is that they can help wrap and ship to anywhere in the world, making holiday shopping easy and efficient. While they don't offer online shopping at this time, you can call the store and get shopping support over the phone.
- Queen Anne Dispatch is a magical place where I go to get help shipping a care package to my son and end up with the most awesome pajamas and some soothing CBD lotion. Tara Espinoza and Sabrina Rinderle are merchandising geniuses as well as the glue of our local community.
- Modern and alternative fashion, amazing selection of party and performance wear. A welcoming and friendly staff to help you find something for yourself or for a gift for a friend. Great collection of face masks and eye wear to really express yourself.
- Unique swimwear, a great selection of foundations—both practical and not-so-practical, and a number of other fine accessories (jewelry, hosiery, etc.). Both times I've stopped in co-owner Shadia was there to help me with warmth and kindness without being over the top. I highly recommend this local boutique in Madison Valley.
- Ghost Gallery is a hidden gem on Capitol Hill, tucked between Cupcake Royale and Chophouse Row (wheelchair-accessible through Cupcake Royale and accessible by stairs from the Chophouse Row breezeway). They've been a mainstay on the Capitol Hill Art Walk for years with awesome artist exhibitions every month (the Mini Art group show held annually around the holidays invites over 50 local artists each year to create small, affordable works of art that make great gifts). Speaking of gifts, the shop is tastefully curated with all sorts of beautiful things for the home and body, including gothic-inspired handmade jewelry, all sorts of candles, lovely hand-dyed tapestries and scarves, ornamental wall hangings, artisanal greeting cards, and much more. The shop is so inviting and warm, with great musical ambiance, plants galore and lovely Deco-inspired vintage furniture and shelving displaying all the merchandise. Anytime a friend is visiting from out of town, I take them here--they usually don't leave emptyhanded. Laurie, the curator and proprietor of Ghost Gallery is hands down one of the nicest people I have ever met.
- For as long as I can remember, Horseshoe has been a staple in Ballard for those shopping for women's fashion and accessories. They have a great assortment of apparel, accessories, and gifts from brands like BB Dakota, Veronica M, and Prairie Underground (local label!). A few of my faves include the Love Token coats, the Motley Crue sweatshirt, and the Molly Debiak Womxn Amulet.
- Opened in 1996, Les Amis is a cozy boutique in Fremont offering a unique selection of women's apparel and accessories. Check out new arrivals before heading into the store on Instagram @LesAmisSeattle or preview online. They don't offer online shopping at the moment, but you can call the store to purchase items you see on their website and social media pages.
Post a Question
Need help finding the right boutique? Ask your friends.