- Used them for our company holiday party - easy to work with and delicious food!
Ali White MacBeth
- I have used Cameron Catering a few times and each time the food is beautiful and delicious. I like that I can pick up the dishes and return them the next day when I have a party and don’t want to cook. I highly recommend them!
- I've worked with Cameron Catering for several years and they've always delivered! Loved working with Suzanne and Amy M.!
- Great options, easy checkout, on time delivery!
- Gourmondo has been wonderful to work with for our wedding. What stands out to me is that they listen to their clients' needs, execute delicious food, and communicate professionally. Whether for small or large parties, Gourmondo will make your day special and a breeze.
- Used FS a few times now for events--they're most of the time on top of things! I'm giving them a pass though because of how awesome their organization is and it's their students that prepare the food!
- Angela Dunleavy-Stowell has provided me with so much leadership personally through the pandemic. Farestart is even continuing to hire in this environment because they’ve made incredible pivots.
- Kristen and Heather are the dynamic duo who run Madres Kitchen. I worked with them along with their amazing sales/events team for 8 years at my old job. Amazing, quality food that's sourced sustainably.
- I organized an event at MOHAI and Kaspars was one of their preferred caterers. They were easy to work with, responsive, and pulled off an amazing 300+ person event. Their private tasting was what sold us ;)
Hey Ruby. By a strange coincidence I spent several hours last week looking into this same question. We are swamped too, busy parents with a busy family...
Most of the personal chefs I looked up have paused due to the lockdown. There's a natural hesitancy to work in other people's homes. I think some are transitioning to delivery, though that's a different setup and it may take some time. Not sure about Lesa, I meant to call but got sidetracked.
On the other hand, dedicated food delivery businesses are up and running. We are trying out a few as we speak. It's not quite what we were looking for but it might be the best option for 2020.
I'm looking for a caterer who could do a COVID-safe outdoor dinner. It will be about 17 people (including 6 kids) in 5 different clusters that will...
3 months ago
If you're interested in catered barbeque, I'd recommend Jones Barbeque in West Seattle. Good for an outdoor picnic. See their catering page: jonesbarbeque.com/catering. They will deliver.