- Hired Cameron Catering for a post-COVID celebration and they did a lovely job. The food was delicious (appetizers, main course, and dessert), and everything was thoughtfully chosen & prepared to be able to sit outside for a bit as the party gathered. My favorite bite was the Beecher's cheese biscuit with Mama Lil's cream cheese filling. Yum!
Ali White MacBeth
- I have used Cameron Catering a few times and each time the food is beautiful and delicious. I like that I can pick up the dishes and return them the next day when I have a party and don’t want to cook. I highly recommend them!
- Used them for our company holiday party - easy to work with and delicious food!
- Great options, easy checkout, on time delivery!
- Gourmondo has been wonderful to work with for our wedding. What stands out to me is that they listen to their clients' needs, execute delicious food, and communicate professionally. Whether for small or large parties, Gourmondo will make your day special and a breeze.
- Serving up free community meals while also opening a restaurant in the CD.
- First of all, the product is amazing. My perception of catered food is that you're looking for quality, but I'm not expecting to have a catered meal that’s really inventive and unique and different and delicious and an experience in that way. That Brown Girl Cooks really turned that on its head because everything that she cooks is inventive and it's full of spice. It really packs history into the food because she brings influences from so many different places. Over the course of the pandemic, she took that business and turned it into a restaurant called COMMUNION, and the restaurant is amazing. We went by there the other day—all socially distanced, inside and outside. They had a deejay in the corner and it just really feels like a part of the community in the Central District. And the food is out of this world.
- Yummy vegan food! I’ve used her for catering and she did a great job.
- Used FS a few times now for events--they're most of the time on top of things! I'm giving them a pass though because of how awesome their organization is and it's their students that prepare the food!
- Angela Dunleavy-Stowell has provided me with so much leadership personally through the pandemic. Farestart is even continuing to hire in this environment because they’ve made incredible pivots.
- Kristen and Heather are the dynamic duo who run Madres Kitchen. I worked with them along with their amazing sales/events team for 8 years at my old job. Amazing, quality food that's sourced sustainably.
- I organized an event at MOHAI and Kaspars was one of their preferred caterers. They were easy to work with, responsive, and pulled off an amazing 300+ person event. Their private tasting was what sold us ;)