- Outstanding professionalism, first rate and genuine care for his patients' well-being. Dr. Friedrich is the best dentist I've ever had (in 40 years of visits, and counting) and you can tell the man truly loves his work.
UPDATE: Dr. Friedrich announced his retirement recently. Drs. Grant and Corinne Reschenthaler, a husband-and-wife team, are taking over the practice. I will update this review after my next visit in early 2020.
- We have been seeing Dr. Ty since 2009. Many people think he is just a kids dentist but he has taken care of our whole family. I have a massive number of dental problems created by years of poor hygiene on my part and poor dentists. Dr. Ty is a straight shooter and a phenomenal dentist. Many crowns and replacements later I am now in maintenance mode and in a good place.
- My whole family has been seeing Dr. Ty for over a decade. His whole team is wonderful.
- We’ve been seeing Dr Ty for nearly 2 decades and can’t recommend him enough. If you or your child has sensory issues, this is the office for you! The environment is very soothing and the low lights, video, audio, and sedation dentistry option is the best. Truly. I told him today he’s ruined me for every other provider because everything about their practice is patient centered—from lip balm to blankets to constant checking to see if the patient is doing okay. When our kids were little, they would get mad at me when I had an appointment without them! If you’re looking for a soothing dental experience, check out Dr Ty. Well worth the drive across town.
- Absolute best dentist in West Seattle (I've been to most of them before choosing her). She's always looking for ways to use the latest products and technology to make the experience better... so the products and experience is always improving.
I've tried nitrous, meditation, visualization, and soothing music—nothing quells my anxiety at the dentist. I had a sort of understanding with my l...
about 1 month ago
A close friend of mine is an anxious dental patient and often avoids going for that reason. I set her up with my dentist, Dr. Russell, and they've been very understanding. Now she gets her teeth cleaned regularly and we all declared success.
Thank you. I am the classic white knuckle patient. Thankfully I respond well to nitrous but I'm still freaking out. Grateful for these referrrals. I have been going to PIMA dental school and they have been great with the dental anxiety however it does take longer than a standard appointment so I look forward to these other options!
You may have already found a dentist, but I’d like to recommend Dr. Bryan Brenner of Brenner Dental Care. Full disclosure: He’s my husband. His office is made for patients with dental anxiety, and it is intentional. His grandmother grew up with a debilitating fear of the dentist, which is so very common. His office offers sedation dentistry to help calm nerves. You can also set up a complimentary virtual consultation to discuss any of your concerns.