- Outstanding professionalism, first rate and genuine care for his patients' well-being. Dr. Friedrich is the best dentist I've ever had (in 40 years of visits, and counting) and you can tell the man truly loves his work.
UPDATE: Dr. Friedrich announced his retirement recently. Drs. Grant and Corinne Reschenthaler, a husband-and-wife team, are taking over the practice. I will update this review after my next visit in early 2020.
- Efficient, good and friendly. Ask him about his interest in architecture or polish film too.
- We have been seeing Dr. Ty since 2009. Many people think he is just a kids dentist but he has taken care of our whole family. I have a massive number of dental problems created by years of poor hygiene on my part and poor dentists. Dr. Ty is a straight shooter and a phenomenal dentist. Many crowns and replacements later I am now in maintenance mode and in a good place.
- My whole family has been seeing Dr. Ty for over a decade. His whole team is wonderful.
- We’ve been seeing Dr Ty for nearly 2 decades and can’t recommend him enough. If you or your child has sensory issues, this is the office for you! The environment is very soothing and the low lights, video, audio, and sedation dentistry option is the best. Truly. I told him today he’s ruined me for every other provider because everything about their practice is patient centered—from lip balm to blankets to constant checking to see if the patient is doing okay. When our kids were little, they would get mad at me when I had an appointment without them! If you’re looking for a soothing dental experience, check out Dr Ty. Well worth the drive across town.
- Absolute best dentist in West Seattle (I've been to most of them before choosing her). She's always looking for ways to use the latest products and technology to make the experience better... so the products and experience is always improving.