- I used Knack Shops to order some gifts for far-away friends and family. It's an awesome gifting experience, with both flexibility to create your own gifts and lots of pre-made options to choose from. Easy checkout experience, too, which is so important. Great resource to have for the holidays and all year!
- I love Knack for gifting! All of the products they have available are so chic and quality. I got my mom a box for Mother's Day and she absolutely loved it.
- Knackshops.com is absolutely my go to place for any type of gift whether for employees, partners, customers or events. Their team recommends the perfect gift to meet my theme or goals and for every person that has received a Knackshops.com gift they have gushed over how amazing the unboxing experience is just as much as the gift. Jump on this for holiday everyone!!!
- This is one of Seattle's best card shops. I buy all of my cards, for all occasions, from this shop. They also have a wonderful assortment of small gifts, games, art, jewelry, notepads, and pseudorandom articles of clothing (socks, baby hats, scarves, etc).
- Portage Bay Goods is one of my absolute favorite places to shop for cards/funny gifts/and a whole array of randomness that you never thought you needed but can't live without.
- Known as the gift shop for "thoughtful procrastinators", Portage Bay Goods has a dynamic assortment of gifts that you won't find anywhere else. The selection includes greeting cards, home decor, kids books, craft supplies, and even jewelry. I'm a big fan of the La Croix Candles, Taco Rattle, and San Juan Island Bath Salts (locally made!). You can also shop online and pick-up in store to save on shipping.
- I've had a few pieces framed here recently and could not be more pleased with their work. Their prices were reasonable and they were able to deliver way ahead of promised schedule. The team was REALLY helpful picking frame and mat options as well. The pieces turned out so so so good!!!
- Northwest Art and Frame has been a longtime business in West Seattle, offering framing, art supplies and a wide variety of gifts! For the holidays or other special events, I have found great items to give from my youngest cousin (a toddler proof book) to my partner an a fan of hiking. Their art framing work is wonderful too.
- This store always has a great selection of comic books, graphic novels, and board games. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable, so even if you're new to table top gaming they'll help you find the right game for you.
- This little shop nestled on the top of Queen Anne is one of my favorite places to shop for holiday gifts. They have an extensive assortment of home goods and decor, plus books, stationery, cards, and baby gifts. On-site gift wrapping is available.
- I recommend Fireworks for unique gifts! With two airport locations in Central Terminal and Concourse D, Fireworks is excellent at curating clever, fun and interesting products. I also love that it is a Seattle and woman-owned business.
- Michele Manasse is brilliant at showcasing beauty and play through everyday objects. Fireworks is always one of my first destinations for gifts for my girlfriends. I love that Michele built a multi-unit Seattle gifting empire by starting with just $7000 in savings. We should all bow down.