- I just started working with Kelly based on the recommendation from Sara Eizen. She's been helping me get my new house in working order and it seems like she can do it all. She's super friendly and flexible and has already saved me lots of headaches. Highly recommended!
- Who says a handyman has to be a man? The Fixit Sisters are GREAT handywoman!!!
- Kelly is amazing. She listens to what you need, make suggestions on how to do the project, is creative, affordable and does a really great job. Highly recommend.
- Responsive and great for small jobs around the house. They came on site to repair on of the units where the exterior wood had rotted. Kept costs low and worked quickly, did a fair job of it.
- They are reasonably priced, get the job done and a generally available in a reasonable amount of time. The owner is great about responding to requests and emails and they have always showed up for me when they said they would.
- We hired Aaron to paint our ceilings after removing our asbestos popcorn ceiling, a small job we just did not want to do and he exceeded our expectations! Super communicative leading up to the job, easy to schedule with, showed up on time and did the work quicker than anticipated. So nice for a house project to go quick and smooth. Definitely recommend!
- I do indeed recommend me! I'm skilled, punctual, a good communicator, and a local dad. I'm licensed, bonded and insured. I recommend me for small projects costing $2,000 or less. I'm $85/hr, with a two hour minimum and a small trip charge outside the city of Seattle. abcpunchlist.com .
- Matt is the nicest, coolest, fastest, cleverest, strongest handyman. In all seriousness, Matt is super generous and thoughtful and very efficient in fixing a problem simply and elegantly. He’s solved so many problems efficiently. He’s gone on wild goose chases on my bequest and never charged me. He’s right a lot. Our kids love him and he’s super kind. He came by last Christmas bearing gifts with his dog. The kids loved it. We love Matt.