- I just started working with Kelly based on the recommendation from @SaraEizen. She's been helping me get my new house in working order and it seems like she can do it all. She's super friendly and flexible and has already saved me lots of headaches. Highly recommended!
- Who says a handyman has to be a man? The Fixit Sisters are GREAT handywoman!!!
- Responsive and great for small jobs around the house. They came on site to repair on of the units where the exterior wood had rotted. Kept costs low and worked quickly, did a fair job of it.
- They are reasonably priced, get the job done and a generally available in a reasonable amount of time. The owner is great about responding to requests and emails and they have always showed up for me when they said they would.
Pepper's Personal Assistants
- Experience: "Craftmanship with Communication" Construction and carpentry. Charges $100/hr and needs 6 weeks notice. Contact: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org","Caleb Ingraham")
- Florin is the best handyman we've ever had! He is also a home inspector, which makes him a super handyman. He's fixed things for us like sinks that have fallen out of the counter, leaky faucets, water damaged windows, leaking garage roof, and installing a door in what was an open doorway. He's also fixed a bunch of water damaged ceilings and walls. Whenever we have him fix something, we know it will be done right.
- I just completed my first project with John. He was responsive, competent, and reasonably priced. He even rented a large ladder so he could caulk the upper floor on my house. That's going above and beyond, I think. Also did a great job texting me updated and keeping me informed. Showed up on time. Recommended!
- Matt is the nicest, coolest, fastest, cleverest, strongest handyman. In all seriousness, Matt is super generous and thoughtful and very efficient in fixing a problem simply and elegantly. He’s solved so many problems efficiently. He’s gone on wild goose chases on my bequest and never charged me. He’s right a lot. Our kids love him and he’s super kind. He came by last Christmas bearing gifts with his dog. The kids loved it. We love Matt.