- Sara is friendly and easygoing, and is particularly good at helping small spaces feel open and organized.
- Sara is AMAZING! She's a great listener, she has spectacular vision and she knows everyone YOU need to know. Her design projects speak for themselves and her organizing tips and tricks are second to none. She has a very large skill set, she can do anything! If your house needs remodeled or refreshed call her immediately.
- Rebecca West not only has impeccable taste that will prevent you from making expensive errors in design and decor, but she is very easy to work with. She did the design for our basement remodel, from drawing to picking out furniture, and everything about it was easy. She's also helped me reupholster furniture and delights in small jobs like that. Highly recommend.
- We needed some expert opinions about how to properly lay out our living room to make it both functional and aesthetically pleasing. The 1.5-hour Quick Action Session was perfect! The tips we got were spot-on and give us the roadmap we need to find just the right pieces.
- The SHH team helped us with a home office renovation. Start to finished, they went above and beyond to respond to our style, budget and goals for the space. They were organized and knew when to guide us and when to listen. While we were paired up with them after winning a Fresh Chalk Karma Days drawing, we plan on working with Seriously Happy Homes again in the future for our other projects!
- We have worked with Nancy for years - she doesn't come in with ideas to overwhelm you but works to match good ideas to your expression of what you want. She has arranged for custom wood work, drapes, cushions, paint consultation etc.
- Super organized and really understands our priorities with regards to our interior design needs.
- Hmm. Robin has been wonderful over the years. She was so helpful in literally in two weeks outfitting a house during a family crisis. She is super understanding of needs. We've gone shopping at Ikea and also done some really nice higher end pieces as well.
Her team has great versatility and is very efficient at doing layouts. Robin also has a great eye for everything from fixtures up tithe grand design for a home both indoor and outdoor
Cassie Walker Johnson
- We worked with Modernous for the first time and our experience was wonderful! Their bidding process was straightforward and easy to share with our clients. They were available when we needed them and handled everything for us as we happened to be out of town on staging day. We highly recommend Modernous for all of your mid-century style staging needs.