- Sara is friendly and easygoing, and is particularly good at helping small spaces feel open and organized.
- Sara is AMAZING! She's a great listener, she has spectacular vision and she knows everyone YOU need to know. Her design projects speak for themselves and her organizing tips and tricks are second to none. She has a very large skill set, she can do anything! If your house needs remodeled or refreshed call her immediately.
- Rebecca West not only has impeccable taste that will prevent you from making expensive errors in design and decor, but she is very easy to work with. She did the design for our basement remodel, from drawing to picking out furniture, and everything about it was easy. She's also helped me reupholster furniture and delights in small jobs like that. Highly recommend.
- We needed some expert opinions about how to properly lay out our living room to make it both functional and aesthetically pleasing. The 1.5-hour Quick Action Session was perfect! The tips we got were spot-on and give us the roadmap we need to find just the right pieces.
- The SHH team helped us with a home office renovation. Start to finished, they went above and beyond to respond to our style, budget and goals for the space. They were organized and knew when to guide us and when to listen. While we were paired up with them after winning a Fresh Chalk Karma Days drawing, we plan on working with Seriously Happy Homes again in the future for our other projects!
- We have worked with Nancy for years - she doesn't come in with ideas to overwhelm you but works to match good ideas to your expression of what you want. She has arranged for custom wood work, drapes, cushions, paint consultation etc.
- Super organized and really understands our priorities with regards to our interior design needs.
- Hmm. Robin has been wonderful over the years. She was so helpful in literally in two weeks outfitting a house during a family crisis. She is super understanding of needs. We've gone shopping at Ikea and also done some really nice higher end pieces as well.
Her team has great versatility and is very efficient at doing layouts. Robin also has a great eye for everything from fixtures up tithe grand design for a home both indoor and outdoor
Cassie Walker Johnson
- We worked with Modernous for the first time and our experience was wonderful! Their bidding process was straightforward and easy to share with our clients. They were available when we needed them and handled everything for us as we happened to be out of town on staging day. We highly recommend Modernous for all of your mid-century style staging needs.
I need help selecting exterior paint colors. Does a service for this exist? Would also love help with decisions around outdoor light fixtures, new ...
29 days ago
@SaraEizen I know you're great at selecting interior paint colors. Do you also do exterior design?
Yes, I do exterior as well but at the moment I'm only taking clients in Seattle.
A service like this definitely exists! 😁 In our company at Seriously Happy Homes it's called a "Quick Action Session" and we'd have 90 minutes to help select the exterior paint colors and talk through the other elements you are needing. Our Designers Leigh or Summer could totally help you and you can check out the service at seriouslyhappyhomes.com or by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a happy day!
Hi all!. Quick question: I need to choose new carpet for two rooms, and I went to a store and looked through a ton of samples, brought some home, a...
2 months ago
A great local company is Vogels. They can help you chose the right carpet for your spaces, send you home with large swatches of carpet so you can envision what it would look like in your space. They install and take away any old carpet you may have as well. Professional and reliable.
Hi Tom, sorry for my late chime-in but if you're still looking and are considering area rugs, I happen to be the Manager at Driscoll Robbins Fine Carpets and would be happy to help with any selections. We have a ton of beautiful inventory here, and access to so much more. We can come to your home to help you measure, and have a free delivery service so you can try full size rugs on approval in your space before making any decisions. We don't charge for any of our services, only for actual rug purchases. Let me know if you'd like to connect or have any other questions!
Hi @tlaramee. Another late reply, but my my 2 cents... I assume you are talking about bedrooms, since those are the areas where carpet makes the most sense (warmer, quieter, less wear). I also assume this is your primary home and not a rental. If a rental, I would 100% go with LVP. If your primary home (depending on pets/kids/typical wear) and want something economical you might consider waterproof LVP and then drop area rugs on top (or if you want something higher end, go with hardwood). Ruggable has some interesting area rug options (we own one), but Flor also has some good options. Good luck!