- Ernesto and his crew are incredible! They were responsive from the time of our first meeting to bid the project all the way through until the end. They were on-time, on-budget, and communicative. They executed the vision we had in our heads, and we are looking forward to enjoying our yard for years to come.
- Roberto and his crew come reliably every two weeks to keep my yard in shape. They are very conscientious with mowing, edging, and weeding, and have also helped me out with some other odd jobs from time to time. Roberto is friendly and easy to work with.
- Roberto has been working for me for years, and he keeps our place looking so nice. Everything from ongoing yard maintenance to larger clearing and planting projects.
Gail Borod Giacobbe
- Roberto and his team are detail oriented and reliable. Our yard and beds are in great shape with their help.
- I've used Vien for over ten years, both at my old house and the current one. The lawn looks nice when he's done. He loves his work and is very dedicated. Very cheap and reliable. He just shows up each month during the growing season, does his thing, and leaves me a bill. Zero effort on my part. Plus he has super interesting stories about his families flight from Vietnam. 206 363-2763 (or email son Kevin)
Agnes P. Cwalina
- Food + plant knowledgeable, resourceful, and full of witty remarks. Miss AmyP will have you laughing at every interaction and growing veggies will be a memorable experience. You'll be amazed at all the practical + economical gardening and food storage tips you'll gain with Amy's guidance. Ms AmyP is a hoot!
- Amy is a magical garden fairy. If you are looking for a garden full of flavor AND beauty, Amy is your gal. She is approachable, kind and laid back while being extremely professional and knowledgeable.
- I have worked with Amy for many years! She does the Food and I do the ornamental plants. She can get you up and eating from any space you give her. She knows her plants and comes up with great combinations for interesting and healthy eating. She is AMYazing.
Does anyone know if Honeycrisp and Fuji apple trees will pollenate each other?
6 months ago
That’s great. Honey bees and bumbles typically won’t pollinate trees. Mason and American bees will. Masons are usually spring bees. So most are already moving back into hibernation. Remember to give them both a water and mud source.
They do pollinate each other. Some growers recommending planting a Crab Apple tree in between apple trees as bees love them and it helps pollination all around. Here's a cool link that you can check for all sorts of information on fruit trees orangepippintrees.com/polli...
Thank you @susanstocker!!! That's a super helpful resource.
Thank @Ecomimicry I’m going to be home all day Tuesday if that works
Unfortunately I am pretty booked over the next couple weeks but we could do this remotely if that works? You can text or email pics of the site along with info on what you would like to see happen. If it's a good fit I could send one of my guys out for the project. You can find our contact info on our website.
Does anyone have a recommendation for someone who could repair cracks in and resurface a cement retaining wall?
10 months ago
Hi, Jan! We did some digging around, and it looks like one good option might be Matvey Foundation Repair. They were recommended by @Karilod, a friend of mine, and would be able to come out as soon as next Tuesday for a free estimate.
Thank you Liz! We will check them out and then review them on the site.