- They were hardworking and competent, plus they had the cheapest bid. Highly recommended.
- Found these guys from friend recommendations on Fresh Chalk and was not disappointed. Very friendly, knowledgeable, and well priced. They will be my first call any time I need a plumber from here on out.
- The sump pump for our basement bathroom stopped working, and Price Busters was able to send someone within an hour. They diagnosed the problem and were very transparent with the low/medium/high options. I will definitely use them again next time we have a plumbing need!
- Joanna is very competent, and she's not trying to sell big projects. She just gets the job done.
- Joanna really knows her stuff and is conservative in what she recommends so you really feel like she is taking care of your problem and not upselling you services you don't need. She is prompt and very tidy in her work space. Highly recommend!
- We've had fantastic service from Quality Plumbing over the years with different toilet repairs and drain clean outs. They are responsive and friendly and take care to keep the space around their work clean. The work they do is solid and we've had great results.
Gregory A Collins
- They've completed several different projects at my house over the last few years, from small jobs like clearing clogs to much larger more complex ones. Each time they've made coordination, estimates and communication easy. Highly recommend!
- I had a positive experience with Scott. I needed a drain unclogged and he did that quickly and cleanly, then threw in a few extras, including giving me an educational tour of the plumbing of the house (which I was sadly ignorant of :) Price was reasonable and he was responsive in communicating.
- Scott at Simple Solutions has been providing us with excellent services for over a decade. Highly recommended.
- Scott is honest, quick, and reasonably priced. Highly recommended.
- Great local, family owned company to work with.
- Kevin Flynn at Raymark must be one of the best humans on the planet. He is a cornerstone of the local rugby community and committed to including everyone in the positive spirit of sport. What does this have to do with his trade as a plumber? Just that he’s full of integrity, and no stranger to the hard work and occasional discomfort required by the job. With years of experience you can rest assured the job will be done well for the right price. And I guarantee your day will be made just by by meeting him.
Pepper's Personal Assistants
- Big applause. 2 plumbers and a handyman couldn’t figure out a client’s kitchen faucet change. Chris thought outside the box. Fast, personable, polite, highly recommend! Contact: Chriss Wright (Rhea)
Ask for Recommendations
Need help finding the right plumber? Ask your friends.
During hard rains water pools up in front of our garage. There's a drainage pipe that goes to the back of the house, but water just pools up there....
4 months ago
Hey Ryan, I had much the same problem with our home when I first moved in. In fact, I probably have the exact same garage picture somewhere. What I would say about the garage drain is that these often get built without the appropriate slope to drive the water into a drain - and those drains almost always need to be cleaned even with a debris screen every year. For your gate area, someone needs to dig a trench, put in a pipe -at the right angle and either drain somewhere where it will naturally go to run off or into the sewer. I rented a ditch digger, dug a trench, bought PVC pipe that I drilled holes into (that was fun) and covered those with screens that I glued on and then covered with very lightweight landscape paper to reduce debris. I can say its a lot easier to do when its not raining. If you want to hire, look up drainage contractors.
Try Wu Construction, they specialize in drainage and foundation work.