- Joanna is very competent, and she's not trying to sell big projects. She just gets the job done.
- Joanna really knows her stuff and is conservative in what she recommends so you really feel like she is taking care of your problem and not upselling you services you don't need. She is prompt and very tidy in her work space. Highly recommend!
- They were hardworking and competent, plus they had the cheapest bid. Highly recommended.
- The sump pump for our basement bathroom stopped working, and Price Busters was able to send someone within an hour. They diagnosed the problem and were very transparent with the low/medium/high options. I will definitely use them again next time we have a plumbing need!
- They were able to come out same day, and didn't charge for an estimate. By the time they figured out the issue with my kitchen faucet, it was fixed! Highly recommend
- Not long after we purchased our home, we had water in the basement. Luckily GPP came to the rescue. We ended up having to have the a drainage pipe cut out of the concrete floor and replaced. Not an easy task. They also installed a new flash water heater.
- Great customer service; they're always there when I need them. My go-to!
- Reasonably priced and really straightforward about work that should be done now vs. what can wait if needed.
Pepper's Personal Assistants
- Big applause. 2 plumbers and a handyman couldn’t figure out a client’s kitchen faucet change. Chris thought outside the box. Fast, personable, polite, highly recommend! Contact: Chriss Wright (Rhea)
Gregory A Collins
- They've completed several different projects at my house over the last few years, from small jobs like clearing clogs to much larger more complex ones. Each time they've made coordination, estimates and communication easy. Highly recommend!
- Ask for Aron, he's the best plumber. He is efficient and can quickly diagnose and resolve your plumbing problems.