- They were hardworking and competent, plus they had the cheapest bid. Highly recommended.
- Found these guys from friend recommendations on Fresh Chalk and was not disappointed. Very friendly, knowledgeable, and well priced. They will be my first call any time I need a plumber from here on out.
- The sump pump for our basement bathroom stopped working, and Price Busters was able to send someone within an hour. They diagnosed the problem and were very transparent with the low/medium/high options. I will definitely use them again next time we have a plumbing need!
- We call them in every emergency and they come quickly - they have also done some installation for us.
- This team has saved us a few times over the years - when you need a professional plumber - this is the one in Seattle.
- Best Plumbing came out today to fix a broken toilet. Since it's an older toilet the fix required some MacGyvering, but the technician Chase smiled through the work, impeccably followed Covid protocols, and was a joy to have in the house.
- We've had fantastic service from Quality Plumbing over the years with different toilet repairs and drain clean outs. They are responsive and friendly and take care to keep the space around their work clean. The work they do is solid and we've had great results.
Gregory A Collins
- They've completed several different projects at my house over the last few years, from small jobs like clearing clogs to much larger more complex ones. Each time they've made coordination, estimates and communication easy. Highly recommend!
- I had a positive experience with Scott. I needed a drain unclogged and he did that quickly and cleanly, then threw in a few extras, including giving me an educational tour of the plumbing of the house (which I was sadly ignorant of :) Price was reasonable and he was responsive in communicating.
- Scott at Simple Solutions has been providing us with excellent services for over a decade. Highly recommended.
- Scott is honest, quick, and reasonably priced. Highly recommended.
- Great local, family owned company to work with.
- Kevin Flynn at Raymark must be one of the best humans on the planet. He is a cornerstone of the local rugby community and committed to including everyone in the positive spirit of sport. What does this have to do with his trade as a plumber? Just that he’s full of integrity, and no stranger to the hard work and occasional discomfort required by the job. With years of experience you can rest assured the job will be done well for the right price. And I guarantee your day will be made just by by meeting him.
- Several years ago we converted a wood-burning fireplace to gas. The choices seemed confusing and overwhelming - insert v. gas logs, vented v. unvented, etc. - and we went to a number of local service providers. Not a single one was willing to spend any time helping us figure out what was best for our situation. Then we went to Bellevue Fireplace Shop, and the owner took us under her wing and walked us through it in a way that was so easy to understand. She helped us select a gas log set and custom doors. She connected us with the gas plumber (who also did our permit wrangling). The installation tech did a terrific job. We went from "let's just forget this whole stupid project" to being enchanted with our new fireplace - all thanks to Bellevue Fireplace Shop!
- Great selection, but perhaps more importantly, great service in coming out to do a pre-selection inspection to figure out what is possible, and then great installation.
- After a month of searching our bathtub options online I wish we would have gone to Morgan's first! Finding a bathtub for a small space was a frustrating process. We are already limited on options due to size but also needed to avoid being too heavy or cheap or being cracked during shipping/delivery/install. I know tricky... but Morgan's made it possible AND easy AND affordable. They have a few on display and with the recommendation from our plumber, we sat in one and were convinced right away. I recommend Morgan's (and Russell) to anybody redoing a bathroom.
- I purchased a toilet from them. They asked about my needs, recommended options and I felt secure in my choice in the end. Super easy and appropriately priced.
Post a Question
Need help finding the right plumber? Ask your friends.