- Yeah, Yeah amazing steaks and love the au jus and fluffing the baked potato....but BEST CHOCOLATE CAKE IN THE WORLD. Enough said!
- Hands down my favorite steak. I love the boneless ribeye with gold mashed potatoes. If you want to treat yourself the crab legs are also to die for. I find that they cook the steaks less than normal, for example I typically order medium but their "medium" looks more like medium rare. Just be mindful of that!
- I’m from Maine, and I love my seafood and I know I shouldn’t, but I absolutely love batter fried seafood. I went to the Metropolitan Grill and I said you don’t have any fried seafood on the menu. Would you cook me up a Seafood Platter, and they said yes, and they brought me the most spectacular plate of seafood I’ve had since I left Maine and they charged me such a reasonable price!!! This is an awesome restaurant.
Ali White MacBeth
- The owner/chef moved to Mexico just to learn the regions cooking. He buys local and works with amazing people. The food is so delicious, fresh tortillas, etc but the fish tacos are really the indulgence. We love them!
- Hands down the best Mexican in Seattle! Amazing fresh ground corn tortillas and the best fish taco I’ve ever had. Great takeout option!
- Recommending Gracia Mexican Restaurant in Ballard (see that others have also recommended this restaurant, adding my vote). Really great chips/salsa/guacamole, main dishes and drinks!
Amy Posner Wolff
- So yummy!!!! I can’t wait to come back to try the rest of the menu.
- Chef Goddess Kristi Brown is making kick booty food in the Central District. It's take out only for now, but there are a few tables outside and heat lamps to keep you cozy. I can't wait for post pandemic days so I can belly up to the bar and enjoy a meal in the beautiful, homey interior. For now I will remain grateful her amazing grub and her son Damon's craft cocktails are available for take out. Go get some!
- Great food and even better drinks. The catfish sandwich was delicious!
Amy Posner Wolff
- Stumbled upon this brunch gem in Columbia City. Who doesn’t love breakfast food all day long?
- This place is always packed but once you've eaten here you'll know why. Their menu has so much variety and it never disapoints. The owner is super involved as the host and servers are fabulous!
Post a Question
Need help finding the right restaurant? Ask your friends.