- Jenya Katz and team are great. Easy to get in for basics like grooming, and you can tell they're really invested in their patients.
- The Vets, husband and wife team, Dr and Dr Katz are also the owners. They are both wonderful. Very caring and thorough. Located in Madison Park, a little more spendy than some of the other vets I've seen over the years- however, the level of care and service is top notch.
- The staff and doctors have consistently exceeded my expectations in the levels of care and concern they’ve had for my dogs for over eight years. I feel like I’m with family every time that I’m there.
- I've been with Dr Johnson for about 15 years. He's helped me graduate from cats to dogs. His staff saw me through the adoption and end of life to my dog Kati. Without going into too much detail, she was a project. He and his staff listened to my issues and concerns, shared many helpful strategies and options, and were unbelievably compassionate when she had to be put down. They even sent me a card after. Everything about that place is a class act, and the staff seems to genuinely like one another.
- We love this vet clinic. I know my puppy is always getting excellent care. Dr. Seipel is thoughtful and patient with all of our new puppy parent questions. All of the staff are so loving towards little Summit. She thinks the vet is a candy store - dispensing lots of pets and treats at each visit.
- Lien is always a welcoming clinic for our pets. They are very clear on what to expect and helpful on regular check ups. Always appreciate that you can schedule an appointment on line with them.
- I think Lien is wonderful and extremely attentive to mine and my pets needs. I never feel rushed ad all drs and staff take the time to make sure all concerns are covered!
- Been there FOREVER, great service & they LOVE doggies (kitties too)
- We've been going to Green Lake Animal Hospital for more than 15 years. All the vets and vet techs there are great. They listen to you carefully and treat your pet with care and respect for their personality. The reception staff is super friendly and always greets you with a smile.
- Dr. Hofmann has been a wonderful guide to life with a new puppy, patiently handling our panicked calls any time our dog so much as sneezes. The staff are all very kind and you can tell they truly love animals.
- It's a Disneyland for animals. Dr. Hofman is the best!
We're bringing home a new puppy at the end of the month and also aren't crazy about our current kitty vet. Hoping to find a new place on Capitol Hi...
12 days ago
We're big fans of Eastlake Veterinary Hospital, all 3 of the vets in the practice are great.
Just be aware, many vets are majorly backed up. Call now and make an appointment! We are having a bit of trouble getting our favorite vet to see our new pup. Luckily they are prioritizing vaccine appointments.
Hi! Anyone have dog rescue places that they've used to adopt their furry friend that are reputable? We looked into Ginger's Pet Rescue but we've fo...
8 months ago
You can start first by fostering, it’s a great way to find just the right forever dog. Dog Gone Seattle has a great foster-to-adopt program.
We did that at Seattle Humane too. Were only supposed to have our pooch for a weekend and it's been over 3 years now and she is never going back... except when we stop at the mud bay store inside for treats on the way back from a hike at the pass 😁
Pet Finder is amazing! Its super easy to use and we now have an amazing rescue puppy!