- We love this vet clinic. I know my puppy is always getting excellent care. Dr. Seipel is thoughtful and patient with all of our new puppy parent questions. All of the staff are so loving towards little Summit. She thinks the vet is a candy store - dispensing lots of pets and treats at each visit.
- Lien is always a welcoming clinic for our pets. They are very clear on what to expect and helpful on regular check ups. Always appreciate that you can schedule an appointment on line with them.
- I think Lien is wonderful and extremely attentive to mine and my pets needs. I never feel rushed ad all drs and staff take the time to make sure all concerns are covered!
- Dr. Hofmann has been a wonderful guide to life with a new puppy, patiently handling our panicked calls any time our dog so much as sneezes. The staff are all very kind and you can tell they truly love animals.
- It's a Disneyland for animals. Dr. Hofman is the best!
- I received consistent, compassionate, and transparent service with my two former kitties and highly recommend Dr. Nemec, who coached me through very complicated treatments.
- Everyone at the Cat Clinic is wonderful to our little fur babies.
- This cat-only clinic has been caring for my now senior cats since they were kittens. Kind, compassionate, knowledgeable docs and staff, two resident boy kitty "hosts," quiet office since it's cat only (ok mostly quiet.)
- We are very impressed with Northgate Veterinary Clinic. Our first appt was just to establish care and although my dog is healthy the vet gave us recommendations for better food to feed her, appreciated that extra care in her health. Fast forward a few months we rescue a dog and had his establishing care appt. The vet and staff were so helpful in setting up our vaccine schedule and overall future plan for his care. They obviously care about their pets!
- Dr Phillips and the staff are rockstars. Our golden retriever has been going there since we got him as a puppy. Excellent care, knowledgable, and willing to work with you. Our dog has had a few accidents over the years and the team always patches him up good :)
5339 Roosevelt Way NE B, Seattle • University District
- Dr. Sullivan at Animal Eye Clinic literally sings to our elderly chocolate lab during eye exams to calm him down. It's amazing. He's an incredibly talented and kind vet specialist and we deeply trust him with our fur baby.
- Super easy! I love that you don't have to make appointments and they get to you fast!
- We have had such a great experience at Urban Animal. Our dog gets her teeth cleaned there and they're so thorough and gentle.
They diagnosed our dog with a terminal bone cancer and helped us keep him comfortable and happy for the remainder of his life. Though it was a rough situation, they really helped us have the best experience possible.
- Ancient Arts has been my saving grace! Dr. Regis helped my senior kitty live pain-free in her final year, and Dr. Rewers has been helping my two new kittens through some very challenging health issues. I cannot say enough about this place - I would be lost without them. Their approach is to get to the bottom of the issue vs. throwing a band-aid on it. They work closely with me to ensure I'm taking all the right steps to care for my furry babies in the best possible way.
- Dr. Rewers offers excellent holistic support for your animals. She’s made life changing recommendations for my kitties. She goes above and beyond. My cat’s asthma was maintained thanks to acupuncture and herbs. Well worth the time + money.
Post a Question
Need help finding the right veterinarian? Ask your friends.