- I love Dutch Bros Coffee!!! I love that I don't live too far from one haha. They have some great options and I love that I can make them at home.
- I wouldn't be able to start my morning off right if I don't have Dutch Bros !! This has been my go to coffee for the last 8 years and when I say I wouldn't dare try another coffee place I mean it :)
My favorite drink I order everyday - Double Chocolate Mocha with White Coffee added
- Awesome and local roaster. They deliver bags and cold brew to your door in the Seattle area. I've even shipped a couple bags to a friend in San Francisco. Great service and friendly folks. I got hooked on them while working out if WeWork (they're on tap).
- Roasted right here in Atlanta, Batdorf and Bronson are my favorite coffee roasters. While their coffee is available at many coffee houses and restaurants around the city, you can order online and have your own roasted to order. The Dancing Goats blend is my favorite. A delicious dark blend with n...
- I worked for Starbucks for seven years. My wife worked there for 14 years. We met there. We married while we worked there. We had kids while we worked there. We are the family that Starbucks built. As you might guess, we both love coffee.
For many years, brewing coffee was a ritual that I apprec...
- There are so many grab & go coffee drinks on the market it can be overwhelming. Bat, Bat stands out for being a coffee soda that caffeinates like a coffee but quenches like a soda without the sugary aftertaste. It's my afternoon fix when I don't want to brew.