- I have always had issues with wearing earbuds and/or headphones. My ears must be weirdly shaped lol But despite having ears that seem to hate all earbuds/headphones, the Apple Airpods have been amazing. They stay in my ears, they aren't irritating, and they don't hurt while I am wearing them. I l...
- My AirPods last forever on one charge because I typically only use them once a day for 30 minutes.
- I have used wired headphones for as long as I can remember! But as soon as I got my first pair of Airpods, my life changed forever. From not having to worry about coiling them properly, to untangling them...I will never go back to wired. These are great for apple products, as well as Samsung. The...
- I love these wireless headphones! The earbuds stay secure and the connecting cord keeps me from misplacing one.
- I really like my Bose Soundsport Headphones. The battery lasts about 6 hours which is great since we now live in a world where headphones are needed for work, school, and exercise. I also love that I no longer deal with headphone tangles, which seemed to be a constant problem. The sound quality i...
- I got these as a gift and they've made runs so much more bearable. They stay in your ears, produce great sound, and don't completely block outside noise (like traffic) if you don't want them to. Through the Bose Music app I've also been able to program them so that I can control volume and track ...
- "WHAT!?" Is my only response when my wife is talking to me and I'm wearing these. The 3D audio is great for watching movies or playing games with surround sound.
- Got these at the beginning of the pandemic. I like to listen to music while working, but my wife (whose home office is next door to mine) needs quiet. These were a salvation. Sound is amazing, comfortable for extended wearing (hours per day), and the battery is super long lasting so I'm only char...
- Sony has been the leader in noise-cancelling headphones for a few years now, and the new WH-1000XM4 continues that tradition. These add multi-point Bluetooth pairing to connect to two devices at the same time, adds in better voice-calling capabilities, and dials in the noise-cancellation even mor...
- Bose has been making Noise Cancelling Headphones longer than anyone else, and the NC 700s have an excellent sound quality and noise cancellation, plus 20 hours of battery life. I have found the controls of the Bose headphones very intuitive and easy to use. Bose also has an app for the headphones...
- Got myself a pair of these after trying my partner's. Amazing sound and noise cancelling for working from home and being out and about.
- Great headphones for working from home. Especially like how well others hear me
- These are the best noice-cancelling headphones in the market. Pre-pandemic days, it was great to put these bad boys on and tune out the office chatter to get into flow and get some deep work done. I had gone to Best Buy to try out various headphones and this blew Bose out of the water. Highly, hi...
- When I am traveling and I know its going to be a long flight I use these headphones to cancel out the baby crying in the plane and zone in on a movie or music! Great sound quality!
- I auditioned the top Bose and the top Sony. I like the Sony sound signature better--great midrange, tight base, but this is very personal. And the Sony were more comfortable for me, (again personal) which is important if you are going to wear them for hours. The Sony WH-1000X M3 is what I have (l...
- I love my Beats! I can’t hear anything over those it’s glorious haha.
- I love drowning out all noises with these headphones. I prefer over the ear because I don't feel like I'm constantly adjusting them as I walk or run. A few years down with these and they're still in perfect condition.
- I have a JBL over the ear wireless headphones and they are great. They have clear sound and the battery last for hours. The cost is is midrange which mean they are affordable and quality headphones.
- Practical, long-time battery and ideal for running! Be careful though, because they are really easy to break
- I'm deaf in one ear so bone conducting headphones are my go-to choice rather than earphones. My boyfriend bought me these about 3-4 years ago and they still work perfectly! I use them for walks, working out, yoga, and just listening to podcasts.
- Aftershokz is the pioneer in bone conducting headphones. I absolutely love my Air for outdoor exercise, especially cycling. You can enjoy music and keep an open ear for road conditions at the same time. And it's very comfortable to wear over a long time because you don' need to put anything in yo...
- These are just really good wireless earbuds. The battery life is long, the sound is great, and they're really intuitive to use with other apple devices. The spatial audio update was fantastic. I was watching a movie on my iPad, turned to look at something and the sound started coming out more fro...
- I used to use the first generation AirPods and ever since i got these I love them way more! If you live in a loud house these are perfect to block out the noise with the noise canceling feature. They have a long battery life and make moving around while listening to your favorite music or podcast...
- Great quality noise-canceling headphones that are super comfortable. Lots of features that include speak-to-chat (when you start talking, the music stops playing), touch control and more. Perfect for drowning out sounds within your home when you're WFH!
- What's $15 and works better than Earpods Pro? These little doohickies. They're light, their cheap, and they sound fantastic. When you "upgrade" from bluetooth you're realize that the sound quality is better and that tiny, eerie delay disappears. They're so cheap that when your kids steal them you...
- Gifted this headset to one of my boys. When my oldest came over, he said he got the same headset and that it's a great product! I don't know much about gaming, but apparently I did good with these! They talk to each other when gaming and everything comes through clear.
- I've owned a ton of headphones in my years, and these are by far the best I've ever had. It's rare to find the right mix of comfort, performance, and reliability in a headphone. The noise cancellation is excellent on these, so much so that my wife often gets angry that I can't hear her. I've owne...
- I've used many headphones and earbuds over the years. On any given day I'll switch between three or more, depending on what I'm doing. Mine all work wirelessly, have excellent audio quality, noise cancellation, and built in mics + touch controls. Yet the Nuraphone is still my favorite overall.