- I have always had issues with wearing earbuds and/or headphones. My ears must be weirdly shaped lol But despite having ears that seem to hate all earbuds/headphones, the Apple Airpods have been amazing. They stay in my ears, they aren't irritating, and they don't hurt while I am wearing them. I l...
- My AirPods last forever on one charge because I typically only use them once a day for 30 minutes.
- I love my air pods, mostly because I can ping them when I forget where I put them down. Which is too often. I also have all apple products and I love the seamless connection.
- These headphones are great! They fit nicely and don't constantly fall out.
- I love these wireless headphones! The earbuds stay secure and the connecting cord keeps me from misplacing one.
- I really like my Bose Soundsport Headphones. The battery lasts about 6 hours which is great since we now live in a world where headphones are needed for work, school, and exercise. I also love that I no longer deal with headphone tangles, which seemed to be a constant problem. The sound quality i...
- I've had these for years and they are the best for working out! I always wear them when I'm lifting in the gym
- I love drowning out all noises with these headphones. I prefer over the ear because I don't feel like I'm constantly adjusting them as I walk or run. A few years down with these and they're still in perfect condition.
- I love my Beats! I can’t hear anything over those it’s glorious haha.
- These are just really good wireless earbuds. The battery life is long, the sound is great, and they're really intuitive to use with other apple devices. The spatial audio update was fantastic. I was watching a movie on my iPad, turned to look at something and the sound started coming out more fro...
- I thought there wasn't a difference with the old ones and these but there actually is a difference in the quality of sound!
- Freaking love this! First off, buying any wireless buds is a godsend. I'm able to chat with people on FaceTime or on a call while doing chores around the house, and hear them crisply in my ear. The noise-canceling on the pros is actually incredible. It definitely works!
- Bose has been making Noise Cancelling Headphones longer than anyone else, and the NC 700s have an excellent sound quality and noise cancellation, plus 20 hours of battery life. I have found the controls of the Bose headphones very intuitive and easy to use. Bose also has an app for the headphones...
- Got myself a pair of these after trying my partner's. Amazing sound and noise cancelling for working from home and being out and about.
- We ordered these right after shutting down and sending everyone to work from home. These are the best for work at home experiences. Super comfortable. Ive caught myself forgetting to take them off even after meetings.
- I'm deaf in one ear so bone conducting headphones are my go-to choice rather than earphones. My boyfriend bought me these about 3-4 years ago and they still work perfectly! I use them for walks, working out, yoga, and just listening to podcasts.
- Bought these for my girlfriend and then got a pair for myself! They are great!
- I love these headphones, they keep my ears open so I can hear what is going on around me and it cuts down on the irritation I experience in my ear canals from earbuds.
- "WHAT!?" Is my only response when my wife is talking to me and I'm wearing these. The 3D audio is great for watching movies or playing games with surround sound.
- Got these at the beginning of the pandemic. I like to listen to music while working, but my wife (whose home office is next door to mine) needs quiet. These were a salvation. Sound is amazing, comfortable for extended wearing (hours per day), and the battery is super long lasting so I'm only char...
- Sony has been the leader in noise-cancelling headphones for a few years now, and the new WH-1000XM4 continues that tradition. These add multi-point Bluetooth pairing to connect to two devices at the same time, adds in better voice-calling capabilities, and dials in the noise-cancellation even mor...
- I have a JBL over the ear wireless headphones and they are great. They have clear sound and the battery last for hours. The cost is is midrange which mean they are affordable and quality headphones.
- Practical, long-time battery and ideal for running! Be careful though, because they are really easy to break
- Great quality noise-canceling headphones that are super comfortable. Lots of features that include speak-to-chat (when you start talking, the music stops playing), touch control and more. Perfect for drowning out sounds within your home when you're WFH!
- What's $15 and works better than Earpods Pro? These little doohickies. They're light, their cheap, and they sound fantastic. When you "upgrade" from bluetooth you're realize that the sound quality is better and that tiny, eerie delay disappears. They're so cheap that when your kids steal them you...
- This product is absolutely a must for anyone who rides a motorcycle. The bluetooth capability, along with the ability to pair with other like devices for communication while on the toad is unmatched. I was able to talk to the wife on my cell while traveling down the interstate at 80 MPH on my Har...
- Gifted this headset to one of my boys. When my oldest came over, he said he got the same headset and that it's a great product! I don't know much about gaming, but apparently I did good with these! They talk to each other when gaming and everything comes through clear.