- Such a great product to have on hand after getting a fresh tattoo or facing intolerable dry, cracked skin.
- As the days are heating up here and becoming more drier, I thought I would share how much I love Aquaphor. We use it every night and more times than not, if I have some chapped lips going on, it is 99% better by morning.
- Aquaphor is great for so many things. Keep one with me at all times. Great for chapped lips. Put on at night....really works
- If you are looking for light weight and NOT oily products this is perfect for you! I love Cerave because I have eczema and has helped my skin out tremendously. They are also recommended by my dermatologist because its free of fragrances that can cause a break out!
- This is a great night time moisturizer. I have oily to normal skin and I tend to go with something heavy at night but not too heavy. This works great for that! I like to use it after I use my acne treatments and before I use my rosehip oil and cerave healing ointment. It has niacinamide which is ...
- Try Eucerin Advanced Repair Hand Cream. I use this in the dry winter months when my hands start cracking from the cold. It doesn’t leave a greasy feeling and I definitely notice a difference in my skin.
- Eczema sufferers should seek this line out for all their skin and body care needs.
- Another great cream for those dry/crack hands and heels!
- I love this moisture lotion and use it daily. Smells so good!
- This lotion is life changing! It has a smooth scent and doesn't leave an oily residue on your skin like many others do. Plus it is extremely affordable with the amount of coupons printed each week and the sales that Target and Fred Meyer usually have.
- I have been struggling with my skin condition for years, and Nivea has been following me ever since! It is gentle for the skin, ideal for sudden rashes and it does not have any alcohol! If your skin is as sensitive as mine, it is the best product you can get!
- The power of hemp is unbelievable. I've been using this product line since high school and have loved every scent I have stumbled across. As an eczema and sensitive skin sufferer, this lotion has helped me battle the daily itches. You can find this product in stores like TJ Maxx, Kohls, or online...
- I love the smell of this stuff! Hemp does so many amazing things! I keep a bottle to uses once in a while cause it smells great!
- This lotion smells so lovely and clean! It leaves my skin so smooth! I love this lotion!
- This is my second favorite moisturizer! I really like how hydrating it is and it does not have a strong fragrance. It is a more expensive option so I usually get it as a treat to myself.
- This product stands the test time! My mom used it and introduced it to me when I was younger. Anything from Clinique is guaranteed to be high quality.
- As a massage therapist, my hands and forearms get impressively dry and alligator-like. This cream is super thick and hydrating. I only need to put on a little bit before I go to bed and then my skin feels so much better in the morning. I generally buy several boxes at once to save money, but thos...
- Love this for my hands and its small so you can put in your purse easily
- With all of the hand washing we're doing, a good hand cream is essential. This one is free of parabens, mineral oils, petrolatum products. I like the clean fragrance and order online directly from Aveda.
- With regular santizer use and washing, my hands are starting to feel dry and unloved so I was happy to discover how well this cream worked. It's replenishing and smells great too. Great to put on at night and let it work while you sleep!