- Refrigerator and Convection/Microwave died on the same day...in the middle of a big dinner party OF COURSE...Fredericks made it super easy to replace everything in one day - Thank You! :)
- These guys have been out to work on my fridge. And my range. Several times. Both were under warranty, so I can't advise you on price. They were very competent and friendly. One guy even had to jump up and down on my (gigantic) range after it cemented itself to the cabinet due to wet paint.
- Asked them to come and fix or replace our Jennair glass radiant slidein oven/stovetop. The service guy that came, Travis G, was wonderful and very thoughtful and candid. He advised us not to repair the stove as the cost was too high and once we started repairing what was obviously broken, more components were likely to fail soon, based on the age of the unit. He could have simply done the repair and charged close to $1,000. then anticipated more work on it within a year, hence more revenue for his company. But instead he advised a better solution, with a better longer term result, avoiding wasting money. That's the kind of vendor problem solving I want to work with!!
- Mark repaired our Kitchen Aid dishwasher recently. He clearly knows what he is doing and not merely learning on the job as is the case with many of the franchise outfits. His prices were reasonable, he was very efficient, was careful to clean up all traces of his efforts and was a nice guy to boot. I highly recommended Mark.
Pepper's Personal Assistants
- Experience: Family owned and operated business for over 58 years. Peggy said "Good especially for Viking, Miele, lots of high end appliances." Bernice: has repaired my clients stove stop and fixed a wobbly dishwasher. Recommended by Kathy when client had to fix the light ignition in his stovetop. (Peggy & Bernice)
- Great, honest company run by a super ethical family! They fix our cleaning company's Mieles and he charges a fair price, is fun to work with, and will make you laugh every time you go into his shop.
Looking for a vacuum cleaner repair provider who can clean and unclog a vacuum without sucking all the cash out of my pocket.
Last reply 2 days ago
Hi Steve, My friend recommends Roosevelt Vacuum Center. She says they are reasonably priced. I need to take my vacuum in as well and this was the recommendation she gave me. Hope this helps.
City Vacuum in Shoreline/Edmonds -- George runs the shop over there and he is fantastic! He is honest, fairly priced, and won't rip you off. He has been fixing our company Mieles for years, and, whenever he can, he will provide more affordable fixes vs. replacing an entire part of a vacuum (which is also much more eco-friendly). He is much more about customer service, happiness, and gaining customers for life rather than just making $.
Apparently years of washing all my dogs blankets has clogged up my dryer. Any ideas of who could help fix it?
Last reply 23 days ago
Hey Brian (@bglais01) - I've heard good things about Mark as well. PS: Before you drop money on somebody to repair your appliance, it could be as simple as cleaning your dryer vent (connection from your dryer to the outside) and the lint trap. When was the last time you cleaned either of those? This is one of the main causes for house fires in the US.
Note - clean your lint trap after every load :)
Amen! LINT TRAP: Clean after each load. DRYER VENT: Inside of dryer and duct from dryer to the exterior of your home should be cleaned 1x/year. With 2 big poodles, 2 kids, and daily loads, my dryer is running strong after 10 years. You can do this on your own or hire a service like (shameless plug) Reliable Red which includes dryer vent cleaning :-) https://freshchalk.com/reliable-red-seattle.