- I ordered a new dishwasher and had it installed by Frederick's. The sales person I worked with was knowledgeable, the install timeline short, and the installer was on time, friendly, and efficient. He got the job done quickly and without a mess. If you're anticipating needing a new appliance, now might be a good time to get one -- you'll already be home for the delivery :)
- Refrigerator and Convection/Microwave died on the same day...in the middle of a big dinner party OF COURSE...Fredericks made it super easy to replace everything in one day - Thank You! :)
- Mark repaired our Kitchen Aid dishwasher recently. He clearly knows what he is doing and not merely learning on the job as is the case with many of the franchise outfits. His prices were reasonable, he was very efficient, was careful to clean up all traces of his efforts and was a nice guy to boot. I highly recommended Mark.
- The refrigerator in the house I just purchased was leaking and I had no idea why. I was recommended Appliance ASAP by a local appliance store. It was easy to schedule an appointment. The repair person diagnosed the problem quickly. The water line to the dispenser was broken. He fixed it with a $10 part that he had on hand and was out in 30 minutes. He also cleaned up some of the dust that was back there while he had it open. All in all it was much much cheaper than buying a new refrigerator.
- Asked them to come and fix or replace our Jennair glass radiant slidein oven/stovetop. The service guy that came, Travis G, was wonderful and very thoughtful and candid. He advised us not to repair the stove as the cost was too high and once we started repairing what was obviously broken, more components were likely to fail soon, based on the age of the unit. He could have simply done the repair and charged close to $1,000. then anticipated more work on it within a year, hence more revenue for his company. But instead he advised a better solution, with a better longer term result, avoiding wasting money. That's the kind of vendor problem solving I want to work with!!
- I had an issue where my refrigerator wasn't staying cold. ASAP was able to diagnose and fix the issue and they were one of only 3 certified service providers in the area for the Viking refrigerator we have. The tech was knowledgeable, helpful, and did a great job communicating about the problem and solution. He even called me after hours to clarify the shipping times and options for ordering parts (which helped us get parts faster). On the downside, getting this done took over a week because we had to 1. Get an in-person diagnosis. 2. Wait for parts to arrive. 3. Schedule a 2nd visit to install the parts. This process took multiple phone calls and I thought more of the diagnosis could have happened over the phone and been done with fewer visits. That said, the overall experience was positive and I'd recommend.
- Metropolitan Appliance is great. The owner helped me pick out my lower end Bosch dishwasher and said it was what his family had, he didn't try to upsell at all. They also helped me coordinate some stainless steel fabrication for a small commercial project I was a volunteer coordinating.
- We've hired Appliance Hospital a couple of times to service our washer/dryer in our rental property. They were able to respond/address quickly (important to the tenants and us) and the price was reasonable.
- They fixed my lil baby espresso machine in 2 weeks. They showed me what was broken, how it probably broke and how they fixed it. Then I immediately forgot. Nicest, smartest dudes ever. Thanks to them, I can now practice my fancy latte art at home.