- The refrigerator in the house I just purchased was leaking and I had no idea why. I was recommended Appliance ASAP by a local appliance store. It was easy to schedule an appointment. The repair person diagnosed the problem quickly. The water line to the dispenser was broken. He fixed it with a $10 part that he had on hand and was out in 30 minutes. He also cleaned up some of the dust that was back there while he had it open. All in all it was much much cheaper than buying a new refrigerator.
- Asked them to come and fix or replace our Jennair glass radiant slidein oven/stovetop. The service guy that came, Travis G, was wonderful and very thoughtful and candid. He advised us not to repair the stove as the cost was too high and once we started repairing what was obviously broken, more components were likely to fail soon, based on the age of the unit. He could have simply done the repair and charged close to $1,000. then anticipated more work on it within a year, hence more revenue for his company. But instead he advised a better solution, with a better longer term result, avoiding wasting money. That's the kind of vendor problem solving I want to work with!!
Pepper's Personal Assistants
- Experience: Family owned and operated business for over 58 years. Peggy said "Good especially for Viking, Miele, lots of high end appliances." Bernice: has repaired my clients stove stop and fixed a wobbly dishwasher. Recommended by Kathy when client had to fix the light ignition in his stovetop. (Peggy & Bernice)
- I ordered a new dishwasher and had it installed by Frederick's. The sales person I worked with was knowledgeable, the install timeline short, and the installer was on time, friendly, and efficient. He got the job done quickly and without a mess. If you're anticipating needing a new appliance, now might be a good time to get one -- you'll already be home for the delivery :)
- Refrigerator and Convection/Microwave died on the same day...in the middle of a big dinner party OF COURSE...Fredericks made it super easy to replace everything in one day - Thank You! :)
- We've hired Appliance Hospital a couple of times to service our washer/dryer in our rental property. They were able to respond/address quickly (important to the tenants and us) and the price was reasonable.
- Metropolitan Appliance is great. The owner helped me pick out my lower end Bosch dishwasher and said it was what his family had, he didn't try to upsell at all. They also helped me coordinate some stainless steel fabrication for a small commercial project I was a volunteer coordinating.
- They fixed my lil baby espresso machine in 2 weeks. They showed me what was broken, how it probably broke and how they fixed it. Then I immediately forgot. Nicest, smartest dudes ever. Thanks to them, I can now practice my fancy latte art at home.
- These guys have been out to work on my fridge. And my range. Several times. Both were under warranty, so I can't advise you on price. They were very competent and friendly. One guy even had to jump up and down on my (gigantic) range after it cemented itself to the cabinet due to wet paint.
Our dishwasher is broken and we've had an impossible time trying to get a repair person during this stay-at-home time. We've tried four people and ...
18 days ago
Hi Maile! Sorry to hear that! Have you tried getting quote from Yelp? Our furnace broke earlier and I used yelp to quote multiple repair services, those who are still operating would reply and give you some idea around pricing and timing, I found our plumber and furnace repair from there and it worked pretty well. Hope your dishwasher gets fixed very soon! Missing you!
Despite some weird reviews online we were blown away and happy with the service from applianceappointment.com/pr... - this outfit is probably a franchise of the larger reviewed one. The Jimmy Z folks were super nice and helpful.
AA All City Appliance Repair. Greg runs a great business, and is ethical. He can get busy, though. But I know he is working right now. aaallcityrepair.com