- Got two slices of the most delicious cakes ever! We tried the Lemon Coconut Cake and the Peanut Butter Chocolate one. She was so nice, even gave us a birthday candle because we forgot to get some!
- Simply Desserts on Fremont Ave makes amazing cakes with enough notice. We are always happy with their service.
- Best desserts ever -- favorite and the way to my dessert heart is the white chocolate strawberry cake. We use it for birthdays. We had them for both our wedding cake and the groom's cake. Divine.
- Borracchini's is a great place to get custom cakes made. We are always happy with our orders, good tasting, fresh, tons of design choices.
- We’ve had good luck with Borracchini’s, they are great for custom decorated cakes. The cakes are moist and not too dense, and they have a delicious filling layer with flavors such as strawberry, chocolate, and lemon.
- The only cake my mom will accept on her birthday is Remo's! They're pretty great.
- Wow. I had a chocolate cake at a friend's birthday that was made by Rosellini's, and it was fantastic. Simple, moist, not too sweet, delicious chocolate cake with chocolate frosting. It was so good I had to ask where they got it from. I will go there for my next celebration cake or just 'cuz ;)
- I try to look away when I pass their storefront...and yet I always seem to end up walking inside and getting something. Usually a macaron, which they have in some of the most creative flavors around.
Ask for Recommendations
Need help finding the right bakery? Ask your friends.
My kids have been asking for these for Christmas but I'm not seeing them anywhere. Any ideas?
28 days ago
Success! Thank you, @redrussak - reached out to Meghan and was able to place an order for pickup Sunday. Here's her menu and ordering instructions in case anyone else is interested. Thank you all!