- Got two slices of the most delicious cakes ever! We tried the Lemon Coconut Cake and the Peanut Butter Chocolate one. She was so nice, even gave us a birthday candle because we forgot to get some!
- Simply Desserts on Fremont Ave makes amazing cakes with enough notice. We are always happy with their service.
- Best desserts ever -- favorite and the way to my dessert heart is the white chocolate strawberry cake. We use it for birthdays. We had them for both our wedding cake and the groom's cake. Divine.
- Macrina Bakery in Sodo is a great place for fresh bread and delicious blueberry scones! The staff is helpful and patient, which is needed when deciding between all of the delicious pastries.
- Borracchini's is a great place to get custom cakes made. We are always happy with our orders, good tasting, fresh, tons of design choices.
- We’ve had good luck with Borracchini’s, they are great for custom decorated cakes. The cakes are moist and not too dense, and they have a delicious filling layer with flavors such as strawberry, chocolate, and lemon.
- The only cake my mom will accept on her birthday is Remo's! They're pretty great.
- I try to look away when I pass their storefront...and yet I always seem to end up walking inside and getting something. Usually a macaron, which they have in some of the most creative flavors around.
- Eltana makes such delicious bagels. They are soft but chewy water boiled bagels and the toppings are on both sides generously! And they are reasonably sized too! They've been delivering all around Seattle on a neighborhood by neighborhood basis right now.