- We love this place--they have everything! The employees are so enthusiastic and excited to help you. We get all our grilling, gardening and hardware supplies here.
- Having used the three big brands (Home Depot, Lowes, Ace), I would have to say that McLendons is the only one where customer service is still number one. Everyone is very friendly. Prices are not outrageous. Staff will take the time to help you when you really need it. I've been rooked too many times by the big 3. I've never had anything but a good experience with McL
Steven A. Chayer
- The store is very well stocked with a wide array of hardware products. The sales staff is super friendly and knowledgeable. We've been doing business with them for 30 years and they are consistently excellent.
- All the staff there are so helpful.Marty,the manager ,knows my name!So much better than a mega store where it is hard to even find a staff member.
- Don't have a tool, come on over. Check out their digital tool library to see what they have and its availability before popping on over. The volunteers are also great if you need someone to run through how best to tackle a project.