- They always have what you're looking for and more!
- We love this place--they have everything! The employees are so enthusiastic and excited to help you. We get all our grilling, gardening and hardware supplies here.
- Having used the three big brands (Home Depot, Lowes, Ace), I would have to say that McLendons is the only one where customer service is still number one. Everyone is very friendly. Prices are not outrageous. Staff will take the time to help you when you really need it. I've been rooked too many times by the big 3. I've never had anything but a good experience with McL
- Conveniently located in the heart of Capitol Hill, Pacific Supply has come to my rescue numerous times with many home projects I have taken on over the years. The selection obviously isn't as large as what you'd find at a big box hardware store, but usually has what you need, including quality tools, a great paint selection, all types of lighting and bulbs, different types of wood, all sorts of plumbing fixtures, and all the other screws, nails, nuts and bolts you need to complete any building project or home repairs. The staff is friendly and always available-- plus, you don't have to aimlessly walk all around the store just to find someone for assistance (unlike those big box stores, who are helpful about 25% of the time).
- The store is very well stocked with a wide array of hardware products. The sales staff is super friendly and knowledgeable. We've been doing business with them for 30 years and they are consistently excellent.
- Don't have a tool, come on over. Check out their digital tool library to see what they have and its availability before popping on over. The volunteers are also great if you need someone to run through how best to tackle a project.