- Had a great experience with them. When the truck and crew they sent turned out to be just too small they were able to bring another couple of guys over to finish the job on time. They busted their ass getting it all done in the rain while being as nice and professional as you could possibly ask for. The whole process was top notch.
- Had the same experience as @Bryan - solid job overall, pleasant folks to deal during what is normally a stressful and arduous process.
- I'll add another thumbs up review for these guys. Very professional, hard working, and everything made it to the new house in great shape.
- came out to measure the space before the move. showed up on time, three guys, all presentable and easy to talk to. they explained how the move would be handled, got to work, and did a meticulous job taking things from my old place to the new one without damaging anything. went through the bill with me at the end, charged within the range we discussed, and followed up to see if everything went well. all this right before Christmas. Recommended!
- They are always on time and careful with my things. I've even had the same people move me a few times, so their people seem to stick around. They're awesome at taking things apart and putting them back together and did a great job shrink wrapping a few of my more previous antique chairs. I've moved 4 times in 9 years in Seattle and I've used their services every time! Nothing has ever been broken or damaged.
I need to have 1 large, heavy antique hutch/secretary moved from Bellevue to Issaquah, as soon as possible.
26 days ago
I have heard great things about HiveBoxx. Eco-friendly too!
One Nation and Reliable Moving are both woman-owned. I have not worked with them so I cant vouch for them. Its a start for you at least!
HiveBoxx is jointly owned by a husband and wife team if I recall correctly. I used them for the drop off and pickup of their moving boxes, and the entire thing went smooth. However, I don't believe they do the actually moving, that's something you'd need handled elsewhere.
As a professional move organizer/manager, I am very picky about who I work with and I have high expectations for how things are done. These companies have taken good care of my clients.
If you need any help coordinating this, or help putting your home together, this is also my wheelhouse. If you're interested to chat more, I invite you to schedule a complimentary consultation at Book.AmyWoidtke.com.