- These guys are simply fantastic. They are also very expensive but worth every $. Their attention to detail, follow-up and desire to get it right are amazing. When anything is a miss they correct it in the moment. They provide daily written reports of their work and a final check through. Fantastic employees.
- Alejandro is the horse whisperer of wall prep for painting. He's incredibly skilled and dedicated to his craft. If you have a gig that you really, really want done well, these guys can help.
Steven A. Chayer
- Queen Anne will travel to your neighborhood and they are an excellent long-time Seattle painting firm. I was in the business for 40 years and I respected the work they did.
- We hired these guys to paint our house. They were professional and fast!
Pepper's Personal Assistants
- Experience: Interior, exterior, gutters, pressure washing, maintenance, Christmas lights. another good experience putting up Christmas Lights. Moderate pricing, about 2600 for 3500sq ft roof line plus 5 bushes and a yard tree. $80/hr. Contact: Nik Palladino (Kara, Alison)
Kara K McKeage
- Phinney Ridge Painting is about quality and trust. They aren't the cheapest because they don't cut corners. They do the job right.
- Sandi is the Paint Fairy. You don't have to move furniture or belongings before she comes. She paints about one room a day, and when she leaves you literally cannot tell that anyone has been in the house. Over three days and three rooms + a hallway, I never saw a drop cloth, piece of tape, or any mess whatsoever. The painting was beautifully done to boot. Highly recommend! (Thanks @lauraliz )
- Sandi Rathbone is an excellent painter and a delight to work with. She painted the entire interior of our house, including multiple built-ins, a pocket door, and many special cabinet doors. Everything looks beautiful and absolutely perfect. Sandi is extremely tidy, has very high attention to detail, and is an excellent communicator.
- A few years ago we had CertaPro paint our Magnolia rental property. We got proposals from 3 other companies, but decided on CertaPro. They did a really nice job and the price was reasonable. We are now considering their south-end counterparts paint our rental property in Puyallup.
- Our eight town-homes worked together with Certa-Pro. They were prompt, thorough, and reasonably priced, and their work seems to have held up well. They could have cleaned up a bit better (paint on a decorative shared rock wall), but otherwise perfect.
My house has a fair bit of wood paneling, which needs to be restained every few years. Does anyone have a good house painter who would be up to the...
4 days ago
Steven A. Chayer
Three firms that immediately come to mind are Mitchel Painting (206) 610-1444. I've know the owner for 25 years and he is as honest as the day is long. Also Phinney Ridge Painting, and Queen Anne Painting. All are excellent. I used to compete against them for work and I always respected their ethics and integrity.
We just used Rey Valle for our house near Lincoln Park. He and his crew did a nice job and finished in one day: 425-791-8784.
I have a great painter who is laying low. You want to text him and get on his may (maybe) list for when he resumes?