- I use the Batiste Dry Volumizing Shampoo and it has been my go too for my thin hair. I prefer to put it in at night and do little spot spraying in the morning, it is a life saver as a busy mom.
- Being a natural brunette it's been quite the task to find a dry shampoo that doesn't leave a weird white residue. My best friend who is blonde let me try this out and I was instantly sold. A nicely scented and economically priced option for those of us who couldn't be bothered to wash, dry and st...
- The Batiste Dry Shampoo in the tropical scent is my go-to on days when I don't want to wash my hair. It absorbs excess oil without leaving a residue. I love spraying this in my hair the night before, knowing I'll wake up looking refreshed!
- Game changer! These are amazing products for the hair. Better results than expensive bottled "professional" shampoo and plastic free!
- I absolutely love HiBAR! I've been using them for over 6 months on the same bar. I was afraid that these wouldn't lather well but they are super easy and take no more time then traditional shampoo.
- The solid shampoo and conditioner bars are a great alternative to clunky plastic bottles most shower products come in. The hair bars are easy to use, lathering into your hair just like shampoo and conditioner. HiBAR is also shipped in plastic-free packaging directly to your home, so you can compl...
- I really like the shampoo bar from Lush called Honey I Washed My Hair. It makes my hair very soft.
- I LOVE Lush Shampoo bars. They last surprisingly long and do a really good job at foaming up and making my hair feel clean. I have tried other shampoo bars in the past and they always leave my hair feeling not clean enough, or even oily. Definitely recommend the Montalbano scent. You can also buy...
Carly Dreme Calbreath
- I'm only a few weeks in but these products are making a huge difference for my hair!
- I use Prose, which is a customized hair care line. I use their scalp treatment and specified that I wanted to reduce my flakiness. After a few months of that, along with more vigorous scrubbing of my scalp with my finger pads when I do wash my hair (2-3x a week), I rarely see any flakes. I used t...
- Now this might be old school, but I love this shampoo and wash so much.. I use it for my daughters hair and mine.. Its helped our hair grow out this world and the level of thickness we have now is crazy !! I highly recommend if your looking to grow your hair our at a healthy rate !!
- I have always been one to try new products for my face and hair and keep a rotation of my favorites. Joico Defy Damage Shampoo is one in the top 3 shampoos I use regularly. It's great for strengthening and color longevity! Ulta is usually where I get it because they run some of the best deals and...
Ali White MacBeth
- Dry shampoo often makes my head itch or it builds up and doesn't work. I run and work out every day and only wash my hair when I get a good hour to get ready (toddlers!) I LOVE this dry shampoo. It is light and will last a couple days each time. I love the scent too, its not cloying. They come in...
- This shampoo works great! I've used it a few times over the last couple of weeks, and I can see the big difference in my hair. My hair is smooth and shiny. Plus, the smell is amazing. I love it!
- Confession time. I often use the "best" shampoo I can find. "On sale". Operative term there: "ON SALE." Yep, I like a good deal. But once I tried this shampoo, all bets were off. It is an intensive Hydration Shampoo that knocks it out of the park. I'm blessed with a lot of hair that has a mind of...
- Having dry and brittle hair coupled with living in a dry state can be challenging! I like to pair this with Joico Moisture Recovery Conditionoer to lock in the hydration and be able to go longer in between washes.