- This is where we take our skittish, 15-year-old dog every five weeks. When we first moved to Seattle, we tried out different locations, including mobile grooming. We live this place, and the owners and groomers are genuine pet-lovers. One day, I had car trouble, so I thought I had to cancel our appointment. One of the owners came to our house and picked her up for us!!
- We’ve been taking Luna and Olive to Dog City for 4 years. They both love it. Great grooming and play time.
- I have a chihuahua mutt and she has four dewclaws, she is piecemeal, and I love her. And because I want her to love me, I have Dog City cut nails so I don't have to be the bad guy. They do fast work, my dog doesn't fuss much, and the price is great.
- This place was great! They offer a walk in service called a “skinny dip” for a quick doggy clean and air dry. No wait to get in, and took only 15 minutes. Dog pranced out happily after, not stressed at all. Friendly service.
- Very nice people who do a great job on my pomeranian. There's sometimes a lack of communication between the person who greets me and takes Casper at check in, and the person who actually grooms him. I've taken the time to explain in detail how we'd like Casper trimmed and I feel the groomer hasn't been given this information because it's not done the way I asked. He's gone in maybe 20 times and on 4 or 5 times, it's been groomers choice. I'd rather believe that it's because the groomer hasn't been given the information as opposed to thinking that my instructions are being heard, yet completely disregarded.
Prefer mobile groomer that can come to our house in Seattle. But all recommendations welcome. Thank you!!
5 months ago
We're big fans of Kristi's grooming on capitol hill, not mobile but our Labradoodle is never overstressed from being dropped off there. All the dogs inside are very calm, and Cooper comes out looking super handsome when they're done with him :)
My friends @kathleenj and @GsDad both say good things about Just Around the Corner in Madison Valley!