- I received my ring for Christmas and absolutely love it! The picture is good and I like knowing when packages are delivered, who is at the door (no thank you solar panel guy), and what wildlife are having a party on our front lawn every morning. It stores video for 24 hours and you can pay to hav...
- We have a Ring and it works great! The Ring doorbell came with our house and then we purchased a few cameras for outside. Works great!
- We have both the Ring doorbell and the Ring security cameras. I like that I can answer the doorbell and check both cameras from my phone. You can also talk through the security camera. Great products!
- We have Simplisafe cameras outside and sensors on the doors and windows. Their customer service is great to work with so far. The app is very simple to navigate.
- I bought the components for a SimpliSafe alarm about 5 years ago for a retail space. When I moved out a year later, I didn't need an alarm in my new space, so it went in a box. My sister recently asked me about my experience with them because she was considering outfitting her cabin with a system...
- We have several Wyze cameras inside and outside the home and their battery life is pretty solid.
- I use it as a monitor for my little one, it's been a great camera so far. It has a good price and you can see everything in the app which is very convenient when you are out, it has noise, move, and person detection.
- Wyze camera is great! They are affordable for every family. I only use it to look after my cat remotely but some of my friends use it for security concerns. One of my friends had her dog attacked by one of her neighbors' dogs. Thanks for her Wyze Cams so they have the entire process recorded. Wyz...
- I use these cameras for my shop! They were reasonable to purchase off amazon and easy to navigate. I like to be notified of any movements while I am away from the shop to prevent possible theft. The only pitfall to them is the lithium batteries required tend to run out really quickly and they can...
- We had a previous doorbell camera that just didn't cut it for us, but we have found a keeper in our Arlo doorbell!
- We have been really happy with Arlo. Wireless cameras, rechargeable batteries, monitored and operated through a phone app. The service included with purchase doesn’t have a monthly bill. The cameras are motion sensitive and capture 15 seconds of video when triggered (including at night, infrared)...
- My husband installed the Nest doorbell camera and we have been very happy with it. I like being able to see who is at the front door, and who has been at the front door by checking the app. The kids think it is great fun to talk to each other through the camera/doorbell. We have also been able to...
- Works amazing! When you are traveling and want to keep an eye on who walks in and out of your front door as well as access it from anywhere around the world that has internet connectivity this is great!
- There are so many handy use cases for a doorbell camera! - How urgently you need to get to the front door? - Has that package been delivered yet? - Who left this at my door?
All that in addition to the main security feature of deterring theft, and investigating porch mysteries. There are a few d...
- Works amazing! When you are traveling and want to keep an eye on anywhere outside your home as well as access it from anywhere around the world that has internet connectivity this is great tool for that to give you peace of mind!
- We love our Wyze cameras! We use them as baby monitors and have been so happy with them! No more worrying about being out of range or losing the signal, it works from anywhere! Their price point is great as well as the clarity on the screen!
- A friend recommended the FakeTV. Definitely one of the best things I've purchased this decade. It's a tiny device, about the size of a hockey puck. At night when the house gets dark, it turns on automatically and projects LED lights onto a wall. It's built to simulate the light from a large TV.
- We purchased three of the blurams Indoor Security Cameras, one for each of the kids' room (one is our baby cam) and then one for the basement where the kids play. We love them! They work great and we have never had any issues. Highly recommend this camera.
- This camera just works! It’s easy to set up with Apple’s home kit and its 180° view angle in high definition is all you need to Know what’s going on in your place while you’re out. I totally recommend.