- She’s right a lot. Very caring. Smartest pediatrician I’ve met.
- Dr. Lindsay is fantastic and is the voice of reason any new/paranoid parent needs. She patiently listens to the list of questions we bring and provides great answers that ease our concerns. Our son loves her and we feel so lucky to have her as his doctor.
- My kids love her! Having kids not be afraid of going to the doctor is fantastic.
- Dr. Spector was roommates with John Belushi in college. The funny rubbed off on him! But what really matters is Dr. Spector's dedication to his patients. He never takes a day off, he works overtime to help his sickest kids, and he's there when you need him (like, when our daughter was born a month early, with Down syndrome, and emergency surgery, and the neonatal ICU, he was THERE to help us process, and assure us we and the hospital were doing the right things). Dr. Spector has been a stalwart resource for both our kids and we are fortunate to have found him!
- Amazing Doctor. Unfortunately he is retired now.
- A genius and a kind heart, if you can stand the bad jokes.
- Great doctor, super nice guy, local Seattle guys too which I like! Would not take our kids anywhere else.
- Dr. Allen is terrific with kids and strikes the right balance between conservative and progressive approaches. He was the ped for both of our daughters while they were growing up. I highly recommend him.
- Dr. Allen is great. He doesn't get you panicked about kid issues, but is still really thorough about diagnosing things.
- We love our pediatrician...at Ballard Pediatrics
- Ballard Pediatrics and David Bowe in particular are great. Our kids have been going there for years. We switched to BP when our first pediatrician retired. We checked out a bunch of options and asked friends for recommendations. BP checked out well. We've been very happy with their care.