- I've been ignoring that nagging voice in my head that says "You should really get the dryer vent cleaned," for, oh, my whole life. But when the dryer gave me an actual warning light this weekend, I finally listened. Alpine Cleaning came out on the same day I called. Good service, a bit more expensive then I thought it would be ($179), but now I can stop worrying about it for at least another year.
- They have done a great job on client's move out cleans, including a client who had a commercial grade stove hood that my other cleaners couldn't do. Love having Alpine in my resource bucket. They were referred by a luxury real estate agent who has very high standards - that should say something!
- Super professional in every way. Very responsive and efficient on the initial call. Showed up on time, very friendly staff (answered all the questions from my husband and 5 year old in the most kind and friendly way), focused and got the job done. It IS a bit pricey - cost us about $1k to do our home's HVAC. Since it's vendors getting access to your home, security is important to us too - and we felt secure/safe throughout the process. If we do this again, I'd recommend Alpine - you know what you're getting and that means a lot.
Amy Posner Wolff
- Ruben is awesome! He is very friendly, efficient and does great work. I love that it is a family-run business. Ruben and his son cleaned our carpets yesterday. My carpets look great and they were don in a jiffy!
- I recommend this company to all of our move out cleaning customers. They do GORGEOUS work! And they're green. And they're ethical! Anthony, the owner, is awesome. He donates carpet cleanings to good causes (youth homes, etc.) and so cares about his customers. They have a great odor removal service for homes that've had pet accidents. And on my furnished rental with some unexpected, and quite significant, staining on white chairs, they got all of the stains out and it looks brand new. They're reasonable, their cleaning disinfects without harsh chemicals, and I can't say enough about their customer service.
- Scott is a carpet guru. He has an array of product to fit the various stains/issues at hand. His equipment is clean and seems top notch. He is also very personable and easy to work with. I have used him once and will be using him from now on.