- I've been ignoring that nagging voice in my head that says "You should really get the dryer vent cleaned," for, oh, my whole life. But when the dryer gave me an actual warning light this weekend, I finally listened. Alpine Cleaning came out on the same day I called. Good service, a bit more expensive then I thought it would be ($179), but now I can stop worrying about it for at least another year.
- They have done a great job on client's move out cleans, including a client who had a commercial grade stove hood that my other cleaners couldn't do. Love having Alpine in my resource bucket. They were referred by a luxury real estate agent who has very high standards - that should say something!
- I recommend this company to all of our move out cleaning customers. They do GORGEOUS work! And they're green. And they're ethical! Anthony, the owner, is awesome. He donates carpet cleanings to good causes (youth homes, etc.) and so cares about his customers. They have a great odor removal service for homes that've had pet accidents. And on my furnished rental with some unexpected, and quite significant, staining on white chairs, they got all of the stains out and it looks brand new. They're reasonable, their cleaning disinfects without harsh chemicals, and I can't say enough about their customer service.
- We were dog sitting and she had an accident on our brand new sofa. These guys did a fantastic job getting the smell out and not shrinking or distorting the fabric. They even put a water repellant coating for no extra charge.
- Corry's does a good job on detailing, and I like that since they are so close to U Village that you can shop there while they're working. I get an interior detail a few times a year and always feel like a million bucks afterwards.
Post a Question
Need help finding the right carpet cleaner? Ask your friends.