- I needed some GFCI outlets installed and my breaker panel looked at. The outlets were a quick change and the electrician gave me lots of info about the panel. He could have recommended changing it and I probably would have done it, but it's a big expense and gave me his honest opinion that it probably doesn't need to be changed, but that I should keep an eye on it. I appreciate that he told my what he would do if it was his house.
- They have done a bunch of electrical work for us and have worked out really well.
Jessica M Shapiro
- Mirsky Electric did a complete knob and tube replacement in our home. They also upgraded the electrical panel and meter, and wired for low voltage data and speakers. They were great with scheduling and communications leading up to and during the project (thank you Matt).
The crew were professional, fast, and were great communicators. The work was finished ahead of schedule and on budget.
- Great experience with these guys on a small job. With Wirecraft you always pay a $79 transportation fee, but for that they will come on site, provide an estimate, and do the work right away if possible. I recently used them for hanging a chandelier. The electrician got stuck in traffic and was a bit late, but he called to let me know and did a small freebie project to thank me for understanding. I will definitely use them again!
- Super hard to find electricians to come do small jobs - Wirecraft will!
- An electrician that does smaller (and larger) residential jobs, shows up on time, and does pristine work. In evaluating other jobs the team does a great job of walking you through different ways to tackle it and the pros and cons of each solution.
Steven A. Chayer
- Ed Hlavacek, the owner of Benchmark Services, performed all of the electrical work for our American Dance Institute Magnolia dance studio project in 2020. He was competitively priced and very communicative, especially during the COVID pandemic shut down, and when reopening when ours, his and everyone's schedules were very difficult to navigate.
Once construction was allowed to resume, Ed finished up his work promptly and did an awesome job. He is very easy to talk to, very detailed, and as I said excellent at communications.
I've hired him again to perform the electrical work in our new Wedgwood studio location. I highly recommend him to you!
- In Addition to Electrical work They Install Heating and Cooling, Mini-Splits and furnace Installation!
- Zack at Exact Electric is a great electrician. I highly recommend for all your electric needs.
- Zach at Exact, as well as their whole team are incredible. We have been working with them on residential and commercial projects for many years; and intend to keep working with them for many more.
- I used Keithly to wire my garage to charge my EV. There were recommended by a neighbor that had used them to do the same, and they were quick to reply and do the work, and their price seemed fair.
Ask for Recommendations
Need help finding the right electrician? Ask your friends.
Does anyone have a good experience with installation of an electric generator?
9 months ago
A good friend of mine had theirs installed by Premier Mechanical & Electric, and he's very happy with it. Sounds like it seamlessly turns on if the power goes out.
Assuming this is for your home - I installed one a few years back. Purchased a Generac 20,000 KW unit and had it installed by local electrician. Make sure to have your gas main sized as you will likely have to enlarge the main going into your house as they require a lot. Otherwise was pretty straight forward. Took less than a day.
Oren, We can help you get that job done. We're Wire Craft Electric in Shoreline. Happy to give any information you may need.
Steven A. Chayer
Hey gang, an update. Benchmark Seattle is going to get the contract for our new American Dance Institute dance studio in Magnolia once the lease is signed. Ed Lavacek, the owner, was very prompt and personable for the walkthrough, and his bid came in on time.
I also called Exact Electric for a bid, met Zack Euse on-site for the walkthrough and though I texted and emailed him a few times for the bid, he never followed through nor gave me the courtesy of a response.
I'll follow up with a final review of Benchmark Seattle when they finish up.