- Love the fast pace intervals - the time goes by quick! Also love that you can mostly go at your own pace and you don't have to compare to others next to you.
- The Capitol Hill gym is welcoming, non-judgmental and motivational at the same time! None of the no-pain-no-gain machismo, but a great and supportive community. Not to mention killer workout. Tammara is the best!
- Really effective and affordable way of exercise.
- I've just started taking boxing lessons at Cappy's based on all the great recommendations here. It's a fun workout, and the staff and coaches are very friendly and supportive. Be prepared for partner work. If you want to learn a new skill and get out of your comfort zone (but not too far), this is a great option. I can't tell if I'm going to get really hooked yet, but so far so good! Thanks @LilMsSunshine@Kenji@SuperT@Masako
- Went here for the beginning class and it was a lot of fun. Excited to go back!
- Wonderful community! Very pro social!
- If you like climbing, you'll love SBP. Great culture and community. There's a cafe with lots of seating where you can plug into work. There's a gym as well as Yoga classes. WiFi is not the fastest, so I wouldn't recommend taking video conferences here. But otherwise, membership is well worth the value.
- I worked out here consistently for a couple years (2013-2015). At the time it was a really good crossfit gym in a great location, with awesome coaches. I can't imagine much has changed since then. The owner, Izzy, always goes above and beyond for his clients.
- One of the best CrossFit gyms in the downtown area. Owned by the incredibly generous Izzy who pours his heart and soul into the place to make it a delightful (and painful!) experience for those looking to stay in shape! As a regular member for years and having been to many other CrossFit gyms... this is an easy recommendation for me.
- Personal training and small group circuit workouts. All of the trainers are super knowledgeable and classes are always different. They use a combination of body weight and weight lifting exercises for a full body workout. The SUP classes on Lake Washington in the summer are the best! A great workout and a fun way to spend your morning on the water.
- Great circuit training that incorporates flexibility, agility, balance and strength training.
- Love Josh's classes on Monday and Wednesday. Jennifer teaches awesome dance classes multiple days per week. The community is fun and welcoming - definitely a place you can drop in and feel at ease.
- Love the tabata, cycle/barre and cycle/strength classes.
we love The Fitness Outlet and we recommend them to friends for their company gyms and anyone who is trying to get in shape at home (especially now...
10 days ago
The finance piece was provided at checkout by Affirm and was pretty easy/seamless. I think I pay $60/mo for 40 months which adds up to the original price of the Peloton. Plus the monthly Peloton fee which is $40/mo.