- Love the fast pace intervals - the time goes by quick! Also love that you can mostly go at your own pace and you don't have to compare to others next to you.
- The Capitol Hill gym is welcoming, non-judgmental and motivational at the same time! None of the no-pain-no-gain machismo, but a great and supportive community. Not to mention killer workout. Tammara is the best!
- The community built at this gym encourages me to keep going back! If you enjoy HIIT workouts then give this gym a try.
- Such a great climbing atmosphere. As I am a beginner, it was a blast and I was able to do it but still challenge myself. Drop ins are very convenient and they have climbing shoes you can rent!
- If you like climbing, you'll love SBP. Great culture and community. There's a cafe with lots of seating where you can plug into work. There's a gym as well as Yoga classes. WiFi is not the fastest, so I wouldn't recommend taking video conferences here. But otherwise, membership is well worth the value.
- This is a fantastic place. There's a great crowd of both experienced and first-time climbers. Easy to get to, easy parking.
- I've just started taking boxing lessons at Cappy's based on all the great recommendations here. It's a fun workout, and the staff and coaches are very friendly and supportive. Be prepared for partner work. If you want to learn a new skill and get out of your comfort zone (but not too far), this is a great option. I can't tell if I'm going to get really hooked yet, but so far so good! Thanks Jennifer OlsonKenji SazanamiTonya PeckMasako Long
- Went here for the beginning class and it was a lot of fun. Excited to go back!
- Wonderful community! Very pro social!
- I worked out here consistently for a couple years (2013-2015). At the time it was a really good crossfit gym in a great location, with awesome coaches. I can't imagine much has changed since then. The owner, Izzy, always goes above and beyond for his clients.
- One of the best gyms in the downtown area. Owned by the incredibly generous Izzy who pours his heart and soul into the place to make it a delightful (and painful!) experience for those looking to stay in shape! As a regular member for years and having been to many other CrossFit gyms... this is an easy recommendation for me.
- Real boxing gym that offers group and private sessions taught by champion boxers. They also have open gym hours if classes aren't your thing.
- Coach Carla Wilcox at the Seattle Boxing Gym has been amazing at meeting me where I’m at in my health journey. She calls her program “Heartbeat X” and focuses her work on your heart, including the physical and mental aspects of training. She’s great for 1:1 training, small groups, or if you want to have a retreat.
- Great workout, affordable price, great trainers
- Personal training and small group circuit workouts. All of the trainers are super knowledgeable and classes are always different. They use a combination of body weight and weight lifting exercises for a full body workout. The SUP classes on Lake Washington in the summer are the best! A great workout and a fun way to spend your morning on the water.
- Great circuit training that incorporates flexibility, agility, balance and strength training.
We have a Peloton bike and I really enjoy the overall experience. We also have a treadmill from The Fitness Outlet. The team at The Fitness Outlet has provided excellent service and support over the years we have owned the treadmill.