- They did a solid job installing central air in my home. The post-install inspection process was a bit of a mess (unclear what was happening when and if someone needed to be home) but otherwise good work.
- They did a nice job with my attic AC install. There were bumps along the way, but they fixed the problems quickly and threw in some free maintenance to smooth things over. Clearly they care about the customer.
- Prompt response to water heater issue/questions on a Sunday morning. Gave a quote for a new heater via text message Sunday afternoon. Installed beautifully Tuesday!
- Gene Johnson Plumbers saved the day when a broken shower caused a meltdown among AirBnb guests in one of our rentals. Understandably! A team came the same day we called and since they happened to have an opening, they didn't even charge us a 'rush fee', which I have never seen before when working with other companies. Also, everyone I've met who works there is a perfect gentleman, which is never a bad thing.
- I really liked Marcus, the tech we worked with - he's a great guy. He did a lot of things he technically didn’t have to do in order to do the job right.
- We have worked with Gene Johnson Plumbing & Heating on several inside and outside plumbing projects. I highly recommend this service provider. Highly responsive, excellent and timely scheduling, reasonable dispatch fees, fair and appropriately detailed quotes, and highly professional team members (in office and field service technicians).
- Artisans. They ripped out my terrible tankless system and put in a custom boiler/thermos. Beautiful work done on time.
- These guys are great. Everyone from their sales guy (Ken) to their electrician (Dylan) to their installation crew was super nice, quick, and professional. They installed a new thermostat line and a new furnace (a cool modulating furnace from Daikin with a UV air filter). Highly recommended.
- Tore out old boiler - installed new boiler. Not cheap - but excellent work. Still working 8 months later.
- Bob's helped my elderly mother with replacement of a water heater. They were honest and efficient. We have had experiences in past w/other companies that try to take advantage of the elderly. They were excellent!
- I've had Bob's do 2 houses I own and they did an excellent job on both. They are my "go to" guys for any HVAC work. Bigger company, but they treat you right.
- More of a pre-review at this point. These guys are working with Costco and a water heater supplier to offer a commercial grade water heater through Costco for residential installation. I'm thinking of using them.
if y'all have thoughts and opinions of working with them, then please share. thanks!
p.s. water heaters and all the related work to get them replaced in a residential setting... expensive! (maybe part of the reason why it only happens every decade or so)
Pepper's Personal Assistants
- Experience: They were quick and courteous and respectful of my client's home. Also has emergency services (Danielle 2/2019)
Amy Posner Wolff
- My furnace went out last March (just as Covid hit and we home all day, every day). All Climate was very prompt in their quote response and install. I was very happy with their service.
- I used All Climate to install a new gas line for a gas range. They were very quick and professional with lots of communication. Price was reasonable and excellent quality. The King County inspector commented on how professional everything looked.