- They did a solid job installing central air in my home. The post-install inspection process was a bit of a mess (unclear what was happening when and if someone needed to be home) but otherwise good work.
- They did a nice job with my attic AC install. There were bumps along the way, but they fixed the problems quickly and threw in some free maintenance to smooth things over. Clearly they care about the customer.
- Prompt response to water heater issue/questions on a Sunday morning. Gave a quote for a new heater via text message Sunday afternoon. Installed beautifully Tuesday!
- Gene Johnson Plumbers saved the day when a broken shower caused a meltdown among AirBnb guests in one of our rentals. Understandably! A team came the same day we called and since they happened to have an opening, they didn't even charge us a 'rush fee', which I have never seen before when working with other companies. Also, everyone I've met who works there is a perfect gentleman, which is never a bad thing.
- I really liked Marcus, the tech we worked with - he's a great guy. He did a lot of things he technically didn’t have to do in order to do the job right.
- We have worked with Gene Johnson Plumbing & Heating on several inside and outside plumbing projects. I highly recommend this service provider. Highly responsive, excellent and timely scheduling, reasonable dispatch fees, fair and appropriately detailed quotes, and highly professional team members (in office and field service technicians).
- Big fans of Washington Energy Services for water heater work and maintenance.
- As interior designers at Elegant Simplicity, we have recommended Washington Energy services to our clients.
We have been impressed by their thoroughness + look forward to using them again!
- We just recently used WES to replace aging water heater(s) with a new tankless and they were consummately professional. The work looks like it's from a plumbing magazine, the attention to detail is just amazing. Would highly recommend them.
- Artisans. They ripped out my terrible tankless system and put in a custom boiler/thermos. Beautiful work done on time.
- These guys are great. Everyone from their sales guy (Ken) to their electrician (Dylan) to their installation crew was super nice, quick, and professional. They installed a new thermostat line and a new furnace (a cool modulating furnace from Daikin with a UV air filter). Highly recommended.
- Tore out old boiler - installed new boiler. Not cheap - but excellent work. Still working 8 months later.
- Bob's helped my elderly mother with replacement of a water heater. They were honest and efficient. We have had experiences in past w/other companies that try to take advantage of the elderly. They were excellent!
- I've had Bob's do 2 houses I own and they did an excellent job on both. They are my "go to" guys for any HVAC work. Bigger company, but they treat you right.
- I highly recommend Energy Technologies. Al, the owner, is one of the nicest men - just wants his customers to be happy.
- I had called a few different companies to have my HVAC annual maintenance and was surprised that I had a few companies no show for scheduled appointments. I ended up calling Energy Technologies and they were easy to schedule with, showed up on time and did a fantastic job.
- Energy Technologies is an incredibly skilled and reliable Electrical & HVAC company. I never hesitate sending my friends and family to them. In this area it's hard to find reliable home-improvements companies, so when you do you gotta hold onto them!
Amy Posner Wolff
- My furnace went out last March (just as Covid hit and we home all day, every day). All Climate was very prompt in their quote response and install. I was very happy with their service.
- I used All Climate to install a new gas line for a gas range. They were very quick and professional with lots of communication. Price was reasonable and excellent quality. The King County inspector commented on how professional everything looked.
Post a Question
Need help finding the right HVAC contractor? Ask your friends.