- They did a solid job installing central air in my home. The post-install inspection process was a bit of a mess (unclear what was happening when and if someone needed to be home) but otherwise good work.
- They did a nice job with my attic AC install. There were bumps along the way, but they fixed the problems quickly and threw in some free maintenance to smooth things over. Clearly they care about the customer.
- Prompt response to water heater issue/questions on a Sunday morning. Gave a quote for a new heater via text message Sunday afternoon. Installed beautifully Tuesday!
- More of a pre-review at this point. These guys are working with Costco and a water heater supplier to offer a commercial grade water heater through Costco for residential installation. I'm thinking of using them.
if y'all have thoughts and opinions of working with them, then please share. thanks!
p.s. water heaters and all the related work to get them replaced in a residential setting... expensive! (maybe part of the reason why it only happens every decade or so)
Pepper's Personal Assistants
- Experience: They were quick and courteous and respectful of my client's home. Also has emergency services (Danielle 2/2019)
- Gene Johnson Plumbers saved the day when a broken shower caused a meltdown among AirBnb guests in one of our rentals. Understandably! A team came the same day we called and since they happened to have an opening, they didn't even charge us a 'rush fee', which I have never seen before when working with other companies. Also, everyone I've met who works there is a perfect gentleman, which is never a bad thing.
I need to get the insulation and vapor barrier repaired in my new house. Does anyone have experience with this and know of a good place to start fo...
Last reply about 1 month ago
Thanks for the tip @Marston! I have an appointment for Attic Project to come out for free to check it out and do an estimate for free.
I just recently used them to insulate and do rat barrier prevention.
Steven A. Chayer
Thanks for the hat tip, @amd. The guys I would recommend, back in the day, have moved on. Attic Project looks like a great recommendation. Good luck, Ryan. Please let us know how it goes.