- They did a solid job installing central air in my home. The post-install inspection process was a bit of a mess (unclear what was happening when and if someone needed to be home) but otherwise good work.
- They did a nice job with my attic AC install. There were bumps along the way, but they fixed the problems quickly and threw in some free maintenance to smooth things over. Clearly they care about the customer.
- Prompt response to water heater issue/questions on a Sunday morning. Gave a quote for a new heater via text message Sunday afternoon. Installed beautifully Tuesday!
- I’ve used them for a gas furnace, central air, duct work, an on-demand water heater, and mini-split for an ADU. They’re not the cheapest but they’ve always been thorough, accurate, and have good people. They have a maintenance plan which does save you money on their prices, and I don’t have to worry about remembering when I have to do maintenance.
- Gene Johnson Plumbers saved the day when a broken shower caused a meltdown among AirBnb guests in one of our rentals. Understandably! A team came the same day we called and since they happened to have an opening, they didn't even charge us a 'rush fee', which I have never seen before when working with other companies. Also, everyone I've met who works there is a perfect gentleman, which is never a bad thing.
- I really liked Marcus, the tech we worked with - he's a great guy. He did a lot of things he technically didn’t have to do in order to do the job right.
- Bob's helped my elderly mother with replacement of a water heater. They were honest and efficient. We have had experiences in past w/other companies that try to take advantage of the elderly. They were excellent!
- I've had Bob's do 2 houses I own and they did an excellent job on both. They are my "go to" guys for any HVAC work. Bigger company, but they treat you right.
- More of a pre-review at this point. These guys are working with Costco and a water heater supplier to offer a commercial grade water heater through Costco for residential installation. I'm thinking of using them.
if y'all have thoughts and opinions of working with them, then please share. thanks!
p.s. water heaters and all the related work to get them replaced in a residential setting... expensive! (maybe part of the reason why it only happens every decade or so)
Pepper's Personal Assistants
- Experience: They were quick and courteous and respectful of my client's home. Also has emergency services (Danielle 2/2019)
Looking for a vent & duct cleaning company recommendation for cleaning our rental in North Seattle, a single family & single story house.
27 days ago
Hi Gowri, Airganic is family owned and operated and I have heard good things about them. I also have heard good things about Envirosmart. I don't know how far north they go but I think they would cover North Seattle.
Aurora-Edmonds has serviced our furnace and cleaned our ducts/vents for 20+ years. We have been very happy with their service. aefcleaning.com
We used Clean Crawls and they were quick and efficient. I asked for before and after pictures and it was so clean after I even went down and explored the crawlspace myself. cleancrawls.com
Hi folks, I'm looking for someone who could recommend a contractor to install a 12k BTU ductless air conditioner on my 2nd floor off a breezeway
3 months ago
Heya Martson. Blue Flame does a million of these every summer. We had them put a mini-split in our attic and they did a good job, though not without significant hiccups. Every project has hiccups, though, and they worked diligently to complete the job. I've also heard good things about Greenwood Heating & Air from several folks.
Has anybody worked with an HVAC company to install a multi-split system in your home? We have a modest 1968 bi-level and we don't want to do centra...
3 months ago
Not sure how far south they work, but greenwood heating and air takes great care of us. Many of their sales folks are former technicians so are pretty knowledgeable on the various options to fit your home.
Glendale Heating is the best and they are right there in Des Moines and do a ton of work in the south sound.
Thank you so much for the recommendations, everyone! I will add them to my short list. I appreciate your kindness in taking the time to respond. True July weather is coming!