- Best game ever? Maybe! I love word games: Bananagrams, Scattergories, Scrabble, etc. And this might take the cake. Recently played with a ten year old and they asked to play again and again. I don't think there is anyone that my very large family has pulled into playing Codenames that hasn't ende...
- This is an incredibly fun game that can be played with everyone. My wife, who hates games, even likes it. The game goes quick so you can play as many rounds as your group is up for.
- This game is a ton of fun! I especially enjoy playing it with co-workers and getting frustrated when they can't read my mind...
- This game is great for all ages. We played this for a few months at the end of my Bunco group. We used scratch offs instead of chips and it was quite fun!
- Left Center Right is a simple but surprisingly entertaining dice game that even little kids can play. It's especially fun if you swap out candy or coins for the plastic tokens the game comes with (kudos to Ginger Edwards for the idea). I also love that it's small, portable, and inexpensive.
- We always break this out during the holidays when things are getting rowdy with the family.
- Bought this years ago at the recommendation of my daughter, and because we had over 6 players, bought the extension. Lots of fun and now mine has disappeared to Jake's game shelf at their home.
- Love this adult board game! I think you technically need three people to play but my boyfriend and I play as two all the time. It also reminds me of the Oregon trail but medieval.
- This is one of the two game apps I keep on my phone! I love the daily puzzles and having a little mental challenge every day.
- My favorite escape app. Crossword type game with changing nature backgrounds that change as you level up.
- This is a great game to help you work on multi-tasking...I have noticed that I understand my audiobooks and some streaming shows more in depth than I would if I wasn't playing this game. It also makes you think about different ways to solve a simple problem...AND its free to play!
- My family loves this game. Been playing it for years! It is fun for literally all ages! Easy to learn and so fun to play. Definitely should be added to your games for game night list!
- This game is a classic at BBQs and holiday get togethers for my family. The bigger the group playing the shorter amount of time it usually takes to get through the deck and crown a winner, but it's fun nonetheless. It's the perfect game for two to four people, generally speaking!
- Fun card game, by some miracle enjoyed hugely by adults and kids in our family down to the age of five. I'd compare it to Uno in terms of difficulty. Some strategy, some luck. We are all competitive and try hard, with the kids winning just as often as the adults. We play almost every night. Guilt...
- This game has become one of our favorites for game nights!!!! Super entertaining and hilarious..
- In our constant quest for new forms of screen-free entertainment, I ordered the game Taco vs. Burrito. The game was invented by a 7yo Seattle kid, which makes me even happier to purchase it. We played 3 times in the first 2 days, and my 11 yo son declared it, "one of the most fun games I've ever ...
- Do you like 2+ hour long board games? This is the game for you. Lots of strategy involved but also a decent amount of luck. Takes a second to learn but very fun!
- This is my fiancé’s all-time favorite board game. We are pretty serious collectors, so we’ve played a ton of games and own probably about 70 ish pretty serious strategic games (you know, not like clue or monopoly haha). So if you are looking for a more complex game, this could be it for you. It’s...
- Love this game! Once you learn the rules it is just a matter of paying attention. It is long but that is also what makes it fun!
- This is an all-time favorite. It's a board game of buying and trading properties, developing them with houses and hotels. Ages 8+
- A classic game, one that my dad and I love to play for hours. My dad has his board from when he was a kid so it's worn down but I love the character it has. Also- everyone plays different whether the money goes into the center of the board and you win it or it just goes to the bank!