- Hands down probably the BEST brewery in Aurora! The owners Dave and Henry are always there and willing to chat and have a beer with anyone and everyone who comes through the door! If you want to nerd out on anything military or space related this is the place to go! The brewer Paul is amazing and the stuff he comes up with will blow your mind!
- My favorite place to go and get "work" done! Staff is the best. Love the theme.
- I agree with every review/recommendation I have seen when it comes to this brewery. The owners are great. The beer is awesome. When the have their Belgian Triple on tap, you need to try it.
- This place has been around for as long as I can remember! Aurora's first brewery. They have one of my favorite double IPAs on tap. This is one of our favorite places to visit when we are out and about and want to grab a great craft beer. They have a great selection.
- Great selection of all kinds of craft beers. I, when drinking, was particularly fond of their Apricot Blonde!
- My husband buys stuff to make his beer from their beer supply store. We have been supporting Dry Dock since the moment they opened their doors many many years ago!
- Refreshing beers with Unique flavors!! There’s nothing else like it. Check it out while it’s still a little hole in the wall you won’t be disappointed!
- What a fun and original concept to marry a brewery and a tea house! My friend recently suggested this place for a spot of tea and we enjoyed the more low key/laidback feel to one that would normally be poised and proper in a traditional tea place setting. Yes, you pay quite a bit for a pot that only yields about two steeps, but you are paying for the experience more than the tea itself.
- This is our GO-TO place for all of our beer brewing supplies! We have also started getting wine making kits and cheese making kits. They offer some other boutique style items (i.e. soaps and pickles from local vendors). They are right next to Dry Dock which is a bonus in case you are also looking for a beverage before or after shopping!
- Just this week alone, we have gotten burgers from here twice. They're thick and juicy and come with a good portion of fries, and they're also doing beers to go! If you like sours, look no further! Wild Blue and definitely one of the places that I hope pulls through this quarantine. Please take at least one day a week and support a local brewery and / or restaurant!
- Our family loves this place. Great neighborhood brewery! They have probably one of the best patios in the area to hangout on and enjoy one of their amazing brews! They also always have an amazing food truck line up!