- I love this gym! I also love that it doesn't cost a mortgage payment to be a member. The gym is super clean. I love that you are able to get a good workout in without having to wait for someone to get off of a machine because they are playing on the phone. They have some really awesome classes available that are definitely worth checking out.
- New equipment, great location by the freeway, and you can also get a tan and use the massage chair. The staff is friendly and the monthly memberships are fair pricing!
- For $9.99 a month, this gym is the best. Being an older lady, gyms tend to be intimidating. But our Vasa is great! It's clean and the staff seem to really care about helping their customers.
- A friend of mine and his family own this shop. You're able to buy or rent an electric bike! They are so much fun! They are great with helping you choose the best bike for you! We have rented a few times. SO MUCH FUN!
- My husband and I love renting e-bikes from Pedego. Lots of great paths/trails to ride around that aren't far from this bike shop. Great store and employees are the best.
- We love this bike store. They literally have everything you need when it comes to biking. We have purchased each of my kids' bikes from here, starting from their Stryders to our daughter's big-girl bike.
- The yoga works out your body while Kady's amazing words nurtures your soul. It is fun, welcoming, and most of all the best way to get your workout in. I never liked yoga until I completed the Drake yoga class and now I can't stop!
- This place is a small, hole-in-the-wall golf shop but the owner keeps it stocked. They are pretty good about having the newest and top-quality gear for golfing. They also have ski gear so my wife doesn't get so mad when I go since I usually get her something new to add to her ski gear collection.
- My husband got his Fat Bike here. Staff was amazing and helped us pick the bike that was the best for him! They fit him to the bike and made sure that we are 100% happy before we left the store.