- Up your party game with a bouncy rental from Backyard Bounce. They help with setup, delivery, and the best part: THEY SANITIZE! Trust me...not everyone does this.
- My granddaughter loves bouncing, sliding, and playing in bounce houses provided by Backyard Bounce LT. It is fun to slide with kids and adults too. It makes me feel very safe that these bounce houses are cleaned and sanitized thoroughly. I look forward to our next birthday party and maybe another party just for the fun of a get-together.
- They were on time and the pricing was fair. The unit was clean and exactly what we expected. They were friendly and polite :-) and my kids had a great time! We will be renting from them again :-)
- Tiny Tails is my families go to for petting zoo. We love their tiny pets and have seen them all over Austin at book stores, libraries, birthday parties and holiday celebrations. They even began to offer virtual pets experiences throughout the pandemic for all us tiny pets lovers.
- My kids got to learn and touch all kinds of animals at a young age. They are now not afraid of any animals.
- We were at child’s party and Austin Reptile Shows was doing a presentation. It was well done and the kids were very interested. The presenter made sure to give good, but not overwhelming information on each animal. He had a mix of snakes, lizards, tortoises and turtles. He made sure that everyone that wanted to pet or interact with the animals had the chance but if a child was not interested, he moved on. The booking was for an hour, and he made sure he was there for the full hour.
- The whole family loves when we show up at some party or event and these guys are there. Even my wife enjoyed it and she HATES snakes!