Ready to create an account?
10 Best Boston Bars
934 Dorchester Ave, Boston • North Dorchester
- I have heard this is very fun but have not been yet
- A great Irish bar and restaurant located in Dorchester. The go-to spot to catch a rugby or soccer (football) game.
Capo Restaurant & Supper Club
443 W Broadway, Boston • South Boston
- Awesome bar in South Boston, fun dance floor in the basement and amazing Italian food!
- Perfect dinner to night time bar.
255 Hanover St, Boston • North End
- Love this place! Get the pistachio martini!
- I've been going here for 18 years and it is THE best coffee shop in Boston.
Grill 23 & Bar
161 Berkeley St, Boston • Back Bay
- Amazing dirty martinis!
Lincoln Tavern & Restaurant
425 W Broadway, Boston • South Boston
- Fun place to grab drinks with friends, they have incredible brunch too!
Oak Long Bar & Restaurant
138 Saint James Ave, Boston • Back Bay
- The made-over OAK Room at the Fairmont Hotel. Another spot to stop by for a quiet drink after work.
541 Tremont St, Boston • South End
- Trendy South End bar with great drinks and live music. Perfect for an after work drink.
Sevens Ale House
77 Charles St, Boston • Beacon Hill
- A great local bar with traditional pub fare in the Beacon Hill area.
Howl at the Moon Boston
184 High St, Boston • Downtown
- Such a fun spot for drinks, live music and dancing!
Scholars American Bistro & Cocktail Club
25 School St, Boston • Downtown
- Awesome bar in Boston! Such a fun atmosphere & dancefloor!
Post a Question
Need help finding the right bar? Ask your friends.
Post a Question
© 2023 Fresh Chalk
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter