- Rosie's is a fun spot to stop for breakfast or lunch. Their menu is based on what is seasonal but you can always count on a great cup of coffee and delicious bakery treats. I personally love their Winter Veggie hash!
- Bonge's Tavern is a lovely Americana restaurant tucked away in the countryside of Hamilton County. Serving Hamilton County since 1934 this small tavern encourages their guests to tailgate in the parking lot while you wait for your table. People bring lawn chairs, tables, and coolers full of beverages and appetizers to enjoy before their meal. Bonge's menu includes shrimp and filet, pork medallions and several other delicious options. The sugar cream pie is a must! Bonge's is the perfect location for a night out with friends!
- Cafe Patachou is a lovely spot for breakfast, brunch or lunch. Their menu includes omelettes, waffles, breakfast bowls, soups, salads and sandwiches. Patachou serves great coffee along with fun cocktails that are perfect for celebrating a special occasion or just because the kids are back in school!
- This place is a must visit for both the farm-to-table sustainable menu!!! Their vegan Cuban breakfast is amazing!
- Great place for brunch. The atmosphere is so light and bright. It’s one of those places that nourishes your body and soul!
- Located right along the Monon Trail kin Downtown Carmel Bub's Burgers & Ice Cream is the perfect spot to stop for a family meal. They have great beef and elk burgers. Bub's also has hot dogs, chicken sandwich, mahi mahi sandwich and awesome waffle fires. Be sure to leave room for dessert! Bub's has milk shakes, brownies, pies and malts!
- Matt the Miller's is a fun restaurant with a menu to please everyone. They also have an array of beers, wine and cocktails. Matt the Miller's has capacity to seat large groups if you have a large party. They also have a nice outdoor dining area.
- Bier has their own delicious unique craft beer on tap, amazing bartenders, great food, outdoor seating for those nice spring/summer days and an overall chill atmosphere where locals like to hangout regularly. My favorite beer is the PDG....Pretty Damn Good.
- Garnering almost 100 medals at state, national, and international competitions, Bier Brewery boasts high quality and consistent biers. Located 10 miles northeast from Monument Circle, Bier Brewery is off the typical tourist path and is somewhat of a hidden gem in Indy. Their cozy living room atmosphere makes a comfortable space to raise a pint and catch up with friends.
Taste Test: Each autumn Bier releases their widely popular Pumpkin Ale. Hailed as “liquid pumpkin pie,” it’s a rite of passage into the fall season.
- Hands down the best Mexican food in Fishers! Love the salsa bar with several salsas to choose from. The Adrian burrito is my favorite. It's a burrito wrapped in bacon and it is as amazing as it sounds!
- I've never been to Mexico City, but I think I know what the street food tastes like!
- Divvy serves a large cross section of small plates or tapas. Their whole model is about trying, sharing and enjoying. The little bites allow you to try several items on their menu which is ideal because they have lots of delicious options! A great spot for a date night or a girls night out! Plus it is locate right next door to The Palladium which makes it a nice spot to grab dinner before a performance there.
Post a Question
Need help finding the right restaurant? Ask your friends.