- Stimpy's doctor! (Stimpy is my dog) ahahaha! They take care of my baby and make sure she is healthy!
- We simply love everyone at Northfield Vet. They have been absolutely amazing with our fur babies and even through this pandemic, have still been able to offer excellent care. They pay attention to details and have discovered a possible fungus in our cat that could be spread to other animals, while we were oblivious to the potential issue. While caring for our older dogs' teeth, they kept my mind at ease with texting pictures and updates as the procedure was happening, which made me feel 100x better.
7150 Leetsdale Dr Suite 402, Denver • Washington Virginia Vale
- this store is full of adorable kitties!!! We bought an awesome new toy for our babies and they love it. If you love cats, this place is for you!
- A cat-centric store like NO OTHER!! The purrfect stop for your favorite feline or feline-afficionado. They even have a nice wine for Kitty to enjoy while you get your merlot on :D Seriously a wonderful store with such compassionate, loving staff. Cats and kittens for adoption as well! Unique gifts and cat things that can't be found anywhere else in Denver. MUST CHECK IT OUT!! <3
- They are awesome! They have an amazing treat selection and go above and beyond making sure your are only getting the best for your pups!
- With four dogs, it's hard to find a treat that is suitable for all of them. It seemed like every treat I tried before Yitto Paws would make at least one dog sick or flat out refuse to eat it. I was buying multiple treats at a time and had to be very conscious of which dog got what treat. My friends reached out to me and asked if I had tried their treats, Yitto Paws. They sent me a few packages and the rest was history. The treats come in three flavors, peach, blueberry and strawberry. Peach is my favorite. Yes MY favorite. They use all human-grade organic ingredients. All three flavors are enjoyed by all four of my dogs, too, which I guess is a plus.
- My doggo loves them! They are made with so much love!
- I can't speak for their care with cats and dogs, but I have taken one of my rabbits in one of my tortoises in to see you one of their exotic vets, I also had unfortunately paid a visit to the emergency room when one of my other rabbits had passed away and they were so sweet and caring and let me process in the ER as well as gave me prints for free of her nose. Both appointments that I had to make were due to illnesses and although I wish that all three of my experiences with this animal hospital could've been under different circumstances, they are extremely nice and caring and do work with you quite well. I also have an extra bonus shout out for the veterinarian that helped me both times with appointments, dr. Mason not only apologized for the loss of my first bunny but also called multiple times after treating the loss of my bunnies sister and checked on her as well as checked on my other rabbits and checked in with my tortoise! I will forever appreciate your kindness in my situations. They are a bit Costly but honestly I felt like it was worth it.
- Before adopting my dog through a nonprofit adoption agency, I would visit this shelter frequently. It's easily accessible and always very clean. The staff are friendly and always getting the dogs out and about. Hoping to seek out some volunteer opportunities this summer.