- This is my favorite coffee shop in Indianapolis! After trying all of their lattes (with oat milk), Pistachio is my go-to. They also have a seasonal latte that's Key Lime and it tastes like fruit loops and is amazing. The recently started selling breakfast: Biscuits and Gravy, Egg Biscuit Sandwiches, and always have Vegan options for their dishes.
- OMG love it. Best coffee ever. The Pistachio latte is the best - they were out of food last time I went.
- Great coffee, great customer service, staff is always so friendly, the atmosphere makes you want to hang there all day. If you need to meet someone for anything, take them to Calvin's. Croissants are pretty good too.
- When everything first shut down due to COVID and we didn't have a chance to really have any human interaction the owner was incredibly kind and talked to me for a while and really made my day.
Your food and your coffee is always amazing! They also have local art showcased and you can buy some!
- This coffee shop is my mom's favorite coffee shop in Indianapolis! They have great bagels, really good coffee, and the owner is so kind. I recommend this place if you want a community of regulars at a coffee shop.
- Super fun super cute experience. I recommend it to anyone looking to adopt a new cat.
- I went maybe a couple months ago. It was really nice and relaxing, and the cats there are cute. You get to eat and drink food and pet cats, what's better than that? Heard they also have a study hour.