Ready to create an account?
5 Best Milwaukie Restaurants
3045 SE Harrison St, Milwaukie
- 30 flavors of milkshakes!!!! Locally owned, family business since 1971. They buy their fish and meats locally, the halibut is fresh and soft serve cones are 99 cents all day!
4208 SE King Rd, Milwaukie
- King Curry is our go-to for Thai cuisine. My personal favorites are the spicy green beans and the yellow curry. Fair warning the spicy is really hot!
6305 SE King Rd, Milwaukie
- Family owned smokehouse for carry-out or catering. Ribs, brisket, salmon and more. Homemade desserts too. Really delicious!
Bob's Red Mill
5000 SE International Way, Milwaukie
- Bob's Red Mill and Whole Grain Store is one of our favorite places to grab breakfast or lunch! Then we shop the store to stock up on kitchen staples. And occasionally we see Bob himself :)
2037 SE Jefferson St, Milwaukie
- Locally owned and operated with delicious options for breakfast, lunch and dinner! Highly recommend the truffle shells and cheese with pork belly!
Restaurants Near Milwaukie
#1 in Portland
8308 SE Powell Blvd, Portland • South Tabor
#2 in Portland
1605 SE Bybee Blvd, Portland • Sellwood
#3 in Portland
6708 NE Sandy Blvd, Portland • Roseway
#4 in Portland
3808 N Williams Ave st 127, Portland • Boise
Proud Mary Cafe
#5 in Portland
2012 NE Alberta St, Portland • Vernon
Life of Pie Pizza
#6 in Portland
3632 N Williams Ave, Portland • Boise
Lugano Cafe & Catering
#7 in Portland
18041 SW Lower Boones Ferry Rd, Portland
#8 in Portland
2225 NE Broadway, Portland
Kala Noodle and Grill
#9 in Portland
2534 SE Belmont St, Portland • Belmont
#10 in Portland
7912 SE 13th Ave, Portland • Sellwood
Post a Question
Need help finding the right restaurant? Ask your friends.
Post a Question
7 months ago
Favorite Portland-area food cart pod?
Spring has arrived in Portland and food carts are a fun way to feed my family when we all feel like eating different types of food! Can anyone reco...
see more conversations
Looking for a
free small business website?
© 2021 Fresh Chalk
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter