- This is a great place for lunch. Plenty of outdoor seating for everyone and the food was amazing. The restaurant provides jobs that help low-income mothers enter the workforce so it's for a great cause. Amazing wedding venue as well.
- Everything about Farm 12 is absolutely beautiful - from the venue to the presentation of the food. If you're a fan of brunch (and who isn't?) then I highly recommend the huevos rancheros or the chicken fried steak. On your way out, be sure to grab a cinnamon roll for the car ride home.
- Street Tacos with different salsa options and delicious but strong drinks!
- Fiesta Taqueria has been my go-to place for street tacos since they opened. The restaurant is small (previously an old Shell gas station) so it might take a decent amount of time to find a seat. But the salsa bar and bean dip are well worth the wait.
- Best Pizza in Puyallup!! I am lactose intolerant and this is the only pizza I am willing to risk the stomach issues for. They have a fabulous happy hour menu and recently added a couple tables for outdoor dining!
- I've only been to Wicked Pie Pizza a handful of times, but it has been great each time! The chicken bacon flatbread was a favorite among everyone in my family, and the la vita lavender drink was fantastic.
- If you are in need of some special stocking stuffers for the holiday season, British Bites is the best place to stop by. They have a wide-variety of specialty treats--you can't say "no" to Turkish Delight--and a nice selection of treats to enjoy while you relax in the shop.
- For those who love a good brunch, Gray Olive is the perfect week day spot. Grab the Kitchen Sink if you like a little bit of everything...eggs, veggies, green onions, sausage, bacon, cheese, AND potatoes included!
Does anyone know a travel agent that does Private Jet Charters? Or a private jet company with a fairly large fleet in Seattle area?
3 days ago
TCS World Travel is based in Seattle, they can create custom travel itineraries with private jet charters.
Paula Jan Tawney
Hi, Madison is one of my connections on LinkedIn. Maddison Gerhardt Maddison@aircharterservice.com 310.205.8959. Netjets has a hub at Boeing Field, and I have flown with them and they are a good company. netjets.com/en-us.
Hey Ruby. By a strange coincidence I spent several hours last week looking into this same question. We are swamped too, busy parents with a busy family...
Most of the personal chefs I looked up have paused due to the lockdown. There's a natural hesitancy to work in other people's homes. I think some are transitioning to delivery, though that's a different setup and it may take some time. Not sure about Lesa, I meant to call but got sidetracked.
On the other hand, dedicated food delivery businesses are up and running. We are trying out a few as we speak. It's not quite what we were looking for but it might be the best option for 2020.
I'm looking for some yummy restaurants that are adhering to CoVid guidelines with outside tables. We live in North Seattle, but will travel for a F...
about 2 months ago
the majority of restaurants on Ballard Ave now have street side outdoor seating. Also, it's more casual bar fare, but Pono Ranch is a great place to sit outside and have a cocktail and a meal. They also have a fire pit and some outdoor games.
We ate yesterday at The Pink Door on their patio and the food was, as always, fantastic. They have nice flowers and it was a pleasant experience -- their verbena cheesecake for dessert is AMAZING! Like so so so good -- it's the kind of dessert you have zero guilt after eating as it was worth every calorie. You can do reservations on OpenTable -- just a warning: the table in the center closest to the water gets a LOT of sun. Wear a hat just in case, as you can't specify what table you want. View of water is blocked on the patio, but you can see a tiny slice!
I'm looking for a caterer who could do a COVID-safe outdoor dinner. It will be about 17 people (including 6 kids) in 5 different clusters that will...
2 months ago
If you're interested in catered barbeque, I'd recommend Jones Barbeque in West Seattle. Good for an outdoor picnic. See their catering page: jonesbarbeque.com/catering. They will deliver.