Ali White MacBeth
- I have been wanting holiday lights for three years, and every year I forget! But not this year! I called SHL and they came the next day to help design and bid my house. Then they got me in 2 business days later to install. The lights are beautiful and they were so wonderful to work with. I will be calling next year. All employees were positive and courteous which was so lovely.
- Have you ever needed to fix a light? Maybe you need a new shade for a family heirloom.
As interior designers at Elegant Simplicity, we have referred many clients to Harold’s Lightning because of their professionalism + knowledge.
- I made my first visit to Harold's on 7/7/18. I brought in a lamp that needed the pull reattached. I went to the desk and was helped immediately. Not only was the pull reattached quickly, but they didn't charge me. Wow! Talk about exceeding expectations!
- After years of flaky part timers ghosting us or being otherwise unreliable, we finally found a lighting provider who's responsive, professional, and able to conduct the quote and appointment process entirely online!
- Total professionals - we’ve used them for approximately 5 years. Easy to get a quote, transparent pricing - not that holiday light installation is inexpensive. Their team has been safe and courteous every time they’ve been on my property.
This year their customer service really blew me away. Our lights kept blowing the circuit after install. After we did our troubleshooting in the home, the manager came out (in the rain), and spent 2 hours checking each strand and connection and bit of wire until he found the problem and fixed it. The manager and the scheduler couldn’t have been more responsive or nicer about wanting to get it right ASAP.
Pepper's Personal Assistants
- Experience: They aren’t cheap but they were comparable to the folks at the Christmas Light Pros. About $1700 to light the house, deck, and 2 trees and adorn with fresh cedar. (Rhea)
Hello, Fresh Chalkers - has anyone here worked with a lighting designer before? The indoor lights in my house are awful, and I'm hoping to find som...
8 months ago
Ha ha, I was going to say that @SaraEizen might be able to help you :) She recommended some lighting improvements to us that worked for us.
Carl Williams is amazing with lighting and interior design! We have worked with him on several occasions over the last decade +, everything from small freshen up of furniture and interiors to a house constructed from ground up. Carl did everything lighting, soup to nuts, and has always been an amazing partner. Please tell him I say hello if you chat! williamsolander.com
You're right, @tlaramee. This is an especially rough time of year for the poorly lit ;) @SaraEizen @lauraliz @AmyMcCullough Thank you! I will definitely reach out to these two.