- My daughter has been taking cello lessons from Ebony at the Central District location and loves it! It's not even hard to convince her to practice! Others have told me they've had similarly good experiences with other teachers / instruments. They also have a new location in Columbia City.
- Great school with a variety of excellent teachers on many different instruments.
- Just started in the fall I have a great teacher named Ebony and I’ve learned a lot.
- Jonny is a talented guitar player and teacher. Jonny is a gem - a teacher who listens and meets you where you're at with the key pieces of guidance or advice that help you move forward. Jonny's genuine passion for music and people really shines through and he motivated me to improve with consistent encouragement and feedback. I am still a beginner guitar player - but with some better basics!
Steven A. Chayer
- David Levin has been teaching kids and adults how to play the drums at Shoreline Music school for 1 1/2 years. He has many happy students. His rates are 1/2 Hour $38.00, 1 Hour $70.00. There is a Family Discount 10% Off 2nd Family Member. Address: 1240 NE 175th Street, Ste D, Shoreline WA 98155 Phone: 206-402-6701.
- Josh is a phenomenal musician, but the reasons I recommend him are his heart and his ears. Josh is one of the most present, generous people I know, and he hears what isn’t said. He knows how to connect with students no matter why they want to learn music, and he makes it fun and meaningful. If you want an excellent teacher and person, Josh is the one to call.
- School of Rock Seattle, in Greenwood, is amazing! Our son has been taking lessons and performing with their performance program for several years. It's like the movie--kids learn music by playing rock songs. The magic is that this actually makes them want to practice! And the shows they put on each season are the real deal. Can't recommend enough!