With nearly 1,000 studios open, we’re excited to welcome you back and are doing so with new health and safety protocols that would make the CDC proud. Find the studio closest to you for its current status.
Have you used Orange Theory?
Share your story.
The community built at this gym encourages me to keep going back! If you enjoy HIIT workouts then give this gym a try.
Really effective and affordable way of exercise.
The Capitol Hill gym is welcoming, non-judgmental and motivational at the same time! None of the no-pain-no-gain machismo, but a great and supportive community. Not to mention killer workout. Tammara is the best!
Love the fast pace intervals - the time goes by quick! Also love that you can mostly go at your own pace and you don't have to compare to others next to you.
About Orange Theory
What Happens in Class
Orange theory is a total body group workout that works within a person's heart rate.
- Rowing - Helping improve strength, endurance, and power
- Cardiology - Walk, jog, run, bike, or stride.
- Strength Training - Weight and floor exercises will depend on flexibility and injuries.
- Orange Premier - Unlimited classes, reduced rates for families
- Orange Elite - 8 classes per month, extra classes at a reduced rate
- Orange Basic - 4 classes per month, extra classes at a reduced rate
- Class Package - 10, 20, or 30 classes
- Access to Nationwide branches
- Easy online booking
- Month-Month Memberships
- Quit Free Guarantee
*Corporate Memberships are available