- I love using Spotify for my shop and while I am at home cooking, cleaning, or working on various tasks for my small business. I don't pay for the premium subscription. While the ads can sometimes be a nuisance, this has become the best way to stream music and listen to various artists depending o...
- Great ap for quick and fun identification of artist and song and then adding to Apple Music Playlist in two quick taps.
- I love listening to different playlists and podcasts depending on my mode.
- This must sound a bit harsh but who doesn't have this app! I love that you can connect your Target card and scan it at the store. Awesome when you forget the card and want that 5% discount. I love that you can scan items to see if there is a discount that you can apply when you check out. I think...
- An app that lets you choose from tons of discounts on items at Target, Download the app, scroll through all the different departments, choose the deals you want and scan the barcode at check-out. The deals change weekly, so there is always something new. I saved $37.90 in the last 30 days.
- I love this app. Just like wandering the aisles of Target, I can scroll through this app for HOURS! I also love that Target offers drive up now and I have noticed I spend a lot less money as long as I do not step foot inside.
- I love Canva for creating social media content, graphics, posters, flyers, and even party or event invitations. I have always found something to work well for my needs out of the free options. It is very easy to use and you don't have to be a graphic designer to make content with canva. I also re...
- I've been using the free version for two or three years and have only purchased a couple graphics. I've tried the paid version and its more user friendly.
- This app makes designing so much fun! I use the free version and it's amazing.
- I like going to Goodreads for book recommendations. I have also worked with an author and getting their books listed was super easy!
- Goodreads is my go to app for keeping track of my book club reading list. I love browsing reviews from friends to get ideas of new books I might like. If you love books, this is must have app.
- I love Goodreads! I always check the site out before starting a new book!
- We absolutely love our library here in Austin and the Libby app offers so many books and audio books. We literally us the libby app every day. The read alongs with my younger child that turn Epicture books into readalongs, the ebooks for chapter books on our iPad and then audio books in the eveni...
- Libby is a must have app for an avid reader! I use it to download digital books to my device so I can read anywhere. It has also been great for my kids. Libby is very user friendly which allows them to browse titles on the own to find what they are interested in. The kids particularly love being ...
- Use this free app to open up the amazing world of library e-books. I started doing this a few years ago and it's a big hit in my family. Most public libraries support Libby. Place books on hold, wait a few weeks for the app to notify you, and then read on your phone or kindle. This really feels l...
- Good app to find local bike and hike trails. I'll be using this summer at some public land hikes.
- I love this app as well! Its great since people are always adding to it so any problems with the trail are always up to date.
- I recently started hiking and this app has been a LIFE SAVER!! I ended up signing up for the Pro membership(totally not necessary if you're just looking for hikes in the area!), and I love that I can download the maps to use offline! It has current reviews of almost all trails for current conditi...
- I subscribe to Beachbody. Their Beachbody On Demand App works on my Apple products and Amazon Kindles. There are so many different workouts to choose from and the trainers are so good at explaining modifications if needed.
- I signed up last year and was doing PIYO, Slim in 6 and also like the nutrition guides and schedule of workouts. I am limited to low to no impact.
- Beachbody on Demand is great to mix it up. I love Autumn C from 21 Day Fix and 80 Day Obsession and then I also like Workout Trainer!
Beachbody on Demand is great because there are a lot of variety but there is a charge. If you go this route save yourself the hassle and just do the year subscrip...
- Best site to clean out your closet and make a little money. I have sold and purchased so many things from different sellers.
- I've recently become a bit obsessed with Poshmark. Poshmark is an app (also have web-based functionality) for buying & selling clothes, often secondhand but sometimes new too. I try to shop sustainably, which can be expensive, but secondhand clothing is a great way to keep things out of the landf...
- a good place to sell clothes you don't want anymore!
- Waze is the way to go with directional maps. Some of the great features. Immediate input from users. Well, passengers of users. So if an accident is blocking traffic, road hazards, speed traps, or car on the road, you know immediately and it redirects you. Always calculates the fastest route if t...
- I usually use Google Map when on highways, but use this when I need to go off highway....
- i honestly use this a lot more than i use apple maps anymore. i love how it has settings to where itll tell you when to leave, settings where you can hear alerts and directions, or just the alerts!
- Audiomack is the 3rd app I recommend, they have music from both popular and underground artists. They let you download songs if you ever want to listen to your favorite songs offline.
- Audio Mack is a great app for music. You can download free music and you can also listen to it off-line.
- Khan Academy is an excellent learning application for my boys. It's very intuitive to their learning abilities and adjusts promptly to keep them on the right track.
- This app is amazing for kids, they have a lot of resources, they even have a lot of songs from super simple. We love to see how my little one learns about reading, math, logic, emotions etc. What I love too as a homeschooling mom is that they have a lot of printable so we can do them together. Th...
- VSCO is a photo editing app that I love. I actually pay for the annual subscription. Their filters are some of the best out there for phones, and they have a TON of them. Beyond that, their editing tools are really great, allowing you the ability to tweak things like singular color adjustments. I...
- I just added this app already the ease of use, synching between devices, and especially the tag feature to find content immediately and ability to publish directly from the ap.
- I've experimented with many note taking apps, but this one is my favorite. The notes sync across all my devices using iCloud. The app is beautiful and minimalist, getting out of the way so I can focus on the task at hand. Oh, and it uses markdown under the hood so formatting is a breeze for my ma...
- Signed up for Noom in mid-March and I'm down 13 lbs (I also took 10 days off for vacation).
Here's the TLDR (too long, didn't read) Recap if you just want the short version: Noom is best suited for people who can be held accountable to an app and are willing to do the work but are motivated by ...
- They really do want you to succeed! Focused on creating new LIFESTYLES not just a workout/diet regimen. Great for anyone who wants a personal touch without necessarily the publicity of a gym.