- I use the Nars soft matte complete concealer and I like it!
- This is a great product. Not cakey and blends in easily with most skin tones. Highly recommend
- I like my concealer on the thicker side for blemishes and find that this concealer blends and lasts very well. Even though it is pricey, a little goes a long way and this small container has lasted me years.
- A miracle! This product is perfect for dark circles. It's light and easy to apply. I wasn't sure about the right color for my skin tone, so I bought the neutralizer color, and it turned out to be the right one to cover my dark circles.
- The Maybelline age rewind concealer is a classic and gave me decent coverage as well.
- I really like the Beauty Counter Touch Up Skin Concealer Pen. It's a clean beauty company, which is always a good starting point. The click-to-dispense brush pen ensures you don't waste it and makes application easy. They come in a range of skin tones that works for my dark skin, and it always se...
- This concealer is really great, clean make up for a really good coverage and effect. I don't overspend any more in other brands concealers, this is it!
- I recommend Milani Conceal perfect 2 in 1 foundation. I have more combination skin but it holds up and isn't over drying for my dry areas. It is really full coverage and love how it photographs and is long wearing for a full day. I do add a hydrating spray and primer before but I am very happy wi...
- This foundation gives me full coverage that lasts all day! I have dry skin and I love that it doesn't accentuate my dry patches or look flaky after hours of wear. It also mixes perfectly with the Glossier FutureDew Oil Serum Hybrid if you are wanting a dewier finish.
Ali White MacBeth
- I have spent years looking for a concealer that not only was the right shade, it wasn't too heavy or too light. I know, impossible. I discovered this brand on a flight from the UK on social media. I realize that I am a total sucker, but hey this actually worked in my favor. This concealer is ligh...
- I use this concealer to correct and brighten the dark circles under my eyes. I love that the shade matches perfectly to my skin tone and the formula is lightweight and moisturizing however, I wish it would provide more coverage as I'd have to layer two or three times to achieve full coverage.
- This is one the best concealers in the drug store! This is a holy grail product for me. This gives me coverage and doesn't leave my skin looking dry. The price is unbeatable. I only wear this concealer and nothing else. It doesn't irritate my skin and it doesn't feel heavy. My favorite part of th...
- I found this concealer through a friend that sells the product and I couldn’t be happier with the product. Great coverage without feeling, or looking heavy or cakey. Bought a second one because I am afraid of running out
- Love love love this lightweight, shear-coverage, everyday foundation! I pair it with Glossier’s wowder for my favorite quick and wearable look. I like to apply 5-10 drops around my face and then work it into my skin with my clean fingertips. It goes on tacky and sets just little bit on its own, b...
I am in need the best concealer for aging skin and fine lines