- Great coffee alternative. It's typically consumed cold, from a can. One can has about 80-120mg of caffeine, whereas a cup of coffee of the same size has about 176mg of caffeine, so it has less caffeine than coffee but has more than tea. If coffee makes you jittery, this might be a good medium.
- I consider myself an Iced Tea Connoisseur and I am extremely picky when I eat out at restaurants when it comes to the tea being freshly brewed vs. coming out of a soda machine from a premade mix. I thought finding a bottle tea that mimics the real thing would be damn near impossible until I tried...
- These are great to add to water or ice tea. No after taste. No artificial ingredients. These packets are great to have in your purse too. They make other citrus flavors as well. Available on Amazon.
- This product is the best substitute for juice and soda! Flavored water with some fizz is tasty! Great taste, no sugar or calories! They have various flavors to choose from, and they are usually $1 each, so in the store, I buy 5 for $5. Amazing!
- This is by far the best ginger beer I've ever had. It's spicier than it is sweet, and very low in calories without any fake sweeteners. I also love that it's packaged in glass instead of plastic.
- I cannot be the only one who has discovered that this drink made for children is also the ultimate hangover and sleep deprivation elixir. When I come home from a long day and failed to stay up on water consumption I often get crazy migraines from the dehydration. This drink has been a lifesaver, ...