- Been trying this the past week and am astonished by how soft my skin feels after!
- My favorite face wash. I have combination skin and I find that this wash doesn't leave my skin dry/cracking and also helps maintain a clear complexion. Can't recommend this stuff enough- plus it lasts a long time!
- My skin loves this! I have eczema and this has helped my skin out tremendously. They are also recommended by my dermatologist because its free of fragrances that can cause a break out!
- You can never go wrong with Cerave products! Especially if you have with sensitive skin like me! My dermatologist recommended their products and i never turned back ever again!
- I have never talked about this product in the line and I do not know why. Since I started using this I have gotten so many compliments on my skin. I tried the other cleansers in the line but I think I like this one the most. I love this its a bar soap because that is better for the environment. O...
- Kari Gran all the way. Woman-owned, blended and created right here in Seattle. I've been using it for years and have never strayed. Slightly splurge-y, but the product lasts a long time. I LOVE IT!
Robin Wehl Martin
- Years ago I received a sample starter kit from someone as a present, and I kind of dismissed it. It sounded counterintuitive to put oil on your skin as a cleanser. When I eventually tried it I discovered it is the best way to clean and moisturize your face. I’ve been addicted to her products for ...
- Truth be told this is a product for men and marketed to men, but it didn't stop me from giving it a go after being recommended by my good friend from college. I have very sensitive and dry skin living in Colorado and love that this product in tandem with the moisturizer are light-weight and moist...
- Sold out everywhere! If you find one of these, GET IT! it is vegan and cruelty-free, and it makes my skin feel rejuvenated and clean, ready for the day or night!
- This is my holy grail cleanser. It removes every trace of dirt, sweat, and makeup without stripping the skin. Fragrance free and from a brand that values inclusivity on all fronts. I highly recommend this cleanser.
- LOVE this stuff! I recently switched to cream cleansers as my skin gets older (late 30s) and I love how my skin feels after using this. It’s a little pricier than I would usually go for, but it doesn’t take much (dime size dollop) so it lasts longer than my previous product!
- I will never go back to using makeup wipes. At first, I was skeptical that this product would break me out, but it's super gentle and really efficient. I apply it dry and it immediately breaks up my face + eye makeup!
- There are three cardinal sins of face wash in my book: failure to remove eye makeup, being overly perfume-y, and leaving a film on your skin. This product hits the mark on all three, and also doesn't dry out my skin.
- I have been pleasantly surprised by this facial cleanser. When it was recommended to me I was battling hyperpigmentation. Since I have started using it I have seen a noticable change in my skin.
- I am obsessed with good skin! This one is so lovely -- light scent, gentle, with tons of fatty oils and tallow, which makes your skin SO glowy, dewy, and gorgeous!! It's also all natural with no chemicals