- Our go to grain free tortilla chip. With multiple members of my family having corn and gluten sensitivities we have found Siete Family Food products to be some of our favorites. We buy the super large bags at Costco and we use them for salsa, dips. hummus and on their own. They provide that perfe...
- These grain-free tortilla chips are high on our list of favorites! We buy ours at Costco!
- These are low on carbs and high on flavor! The best deal for the biggest bag is at Costco!
- I am a sucker for a good bagel and when I cannot make a trip to Einsteins, I'll opt for a yummy breakfast sandwich at home. I prefer the skinny bagels over the traditional as they don't weigh me down all day and less calories. I like to load these up with cream cheese, avocado spread, eggs, bacon...
- I love using these to satisfy my bagel craving with a slightly healthier option. Great toasted with cream cheese and topped with salami, tomato, and fresh ground black pepper!
- This Couscous Parmesan is one of our favorite flavors and goes well with lots of dishes! So YUMMMY!
- This side has been in the weekly dinner rotation for a few years now. We like to put it in bowls, pair it with fresh mixed salads, and combine it with hearty proteins. It's a perfect alternative to starchy pasta or rice and it is gluten free!
- We're not big fans of frozen pizza but this one is so good! I'm so happy we decided to give it a try. You can taste the truffle and comes with a generous portion of mushrooms. A winner!
- If you like dumplings you will really like these! Even though they are vegan they taste just like the dumplings you would order at a restaurant. They are so yummy. Found them at Target.
- We just got these at Market Basket the other night and ate them in a curry--so good!
- I use this ground turkey quite a bit in pasta dishes. The links have a nice Italian spice to it and my kids think it’s great. I use this in two dishes that my daughter says are her favorites. It freezes well if you don’t use it all in one dish.
- High-smoke-point oil that has a distinctly garlicky taste. Save some time and skip the peeling, chopping and sauteeing of the garlic and just use this! I love it on everything! Super flavorful!
- I grind these up in my processor and use them in my kids' favorite muffins. They give a sweet, nutty flavor that is nearly undetectable and add 10-20 Grams of protein to the muffin mix. I feel better about letting my kids have a muffin for breakfast when I know it has some protein in it.
- Biggest issue with what we eat is the amount of preservatives and sugar thats in products. Hence why we have problem with weight! This is the best BBQ Sauce with NO SUGAR added but taste just the real deal!
- Oh my goodness! Sam's Club is slowly bringing samples back and they had these butters out for sample the other day. They have several different flavors. We bought strawberry, chocolate and cinnamon with brown sugar. They are kosher, so they will last 30 days on your counter, 1 year in your fridge...