- Amazing!! I would have paid twice the price for this journal strictly based on its quality... Just beautiful!!! Super strong binding, lovely durable tough covers.. I am so in love with these Journals! Amazing Value!
- this is a great journal that makes it fun to write in
- I love this journal. I have had an extremely hard time just “dealing” with everything life was throwing my way. I was becoming a bitter, angry and jealous person. I took a break from social media and ordered this journal. It has made the biggest difference for me. I am so much more aware of what ...
- If you're just getting started on your journaling-journey, this little book is perfect for you. The journal provides daily prompts to do both in the morning and at night so that you can reflect on positive moments throughout your day. After adding this to my daily routine, journaling has become o...
- I bought one of these based on a recommendation from a friend. I'm glad I listened! Though I am usually sitting in front of a keyboard, I always have paper nearby for taking notes or even just doodling my way through a meeting.
These notebooks are high quality and reasonably priced. The spiral i...
- This is a great line of project or idea notebooks that are great for writing or sketching ideas in. I generally buy a new one for every new project as I get started!
- If you or someone you know is an Idea Person, this notebook is such a gift to have. I wake in the night with crazy dreams of businesses I want to open, nonprofits to start, and products to invent. Hatch helps me organize those ideas and flesh them out in a helpful way. I've referred back to it ye...
- a nice hardback journal that is easy to write in.
- I used this journal early on while opening my business. It was so helpful to keep my goals and priorities organized, not just my schedule. It forces you to take the time to celebrate wins, assess your happiness, review your goals, all while still having room for planning and helpful tips. Plus, I...
- This journal is literally the exact tool I've been looking for. As an entrepreneur I've tried many different journals such as Passion Planner, 10x Planner by Grant Cardone, and your typical Walmart planners.
- For all your field work needs, this paper is the only paper that will withstand water. Whether its rain water or you drop your journal in the lake while your taking samples, it does the job!
- This is an incredible one-line journal by Gretchen Rubin that I've been writing in every single day for the past 3 years. Every day, I write a few sentences about the day. Each day has five entries, so with one glance you can see what you've done that day for the past five years! This is one of m...
- This journal is so nice to use when you're feeling stressed or have a chaotic couple of days a head of you. You record how you plan to take care of yourself that day, and are prompted to write about an act of kindness, a moment of gratitude, etc. You then write what you want to focus on tomorrow ...
- Published by www.prettysimplebooks.com, this journal offers daily gratitude exercises to help you remember all the good things in your life. Its been a huge help to me over thus last year, and has really gelled shift my focus. Highly recommended for self improvement work.